• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Desserhawks second whitelist application.

Desserhawk

Gold
Hi i am Lennon

I want to re-join Herocraft because i have a new computer. And it was fun :) i was in the city Glacium - A ice city. I was a Dreadknight and an Alchemist.

(1) I readed the rules. (Again)
(2) I will vote in the future if i post this application. ( I already voted today 7times exactly)
(3) My special key is = {HCD10}.
(4) I have a little experience and somewhat better English now:).

(5) My age is 13. ( On prifile it says 15 ) But almost everyone in glacium knew i was 12 then. My Birthday 3 Weeks ago (I turned 13). I live in Holland (Netherlands) I can speak English good.:)
(6) I accepted and readed the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
(7) How i heard about Herocraft: Last year (2012) my brother "Owen-IGN-TurtleSick"
(8) Reason I should be accepted: I already know Herocraft I was friendly in chat i didn't Spam.
I loved the PVP i died alot from the mobs :D. Because i had lagg (not anymore).
I just love this Hardcore RPG server :D.

That was my Application to Herocraft Have a nice day :).

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Hi i am Lennon

I want to re-join Herocraft because i have a new computer. And it was fun :) i was in the city Glacium - A ice city. I was a Dreadknight and an Alchemist.

(2) I will vote in the future if i post this application. ( I already voted today 7times exactly)

(5) My age is 13. ( On prifile it says 15 ) But almost everyone in glacium knew i was 12 then. My Birthday 3 Weeks ago (I turned 13). I live in Holland (Netherlands) I can speak English good.:)
(7) How i heard about Herocraft: Last year (2012) my brother "Owen-IGN-TurtleSick"
(8) Reason I should be accepted: I already know Herocraft I was friendly in chat i didn't Spam.

Reviewing.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Hi i am Lennon

Re-added
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/desserhawk-application-edited.14832/