• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Design a Graveyard Contest! - CLOSED - Winners inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
What biomes are the safezones in? Does the design have to be biome-specific, or can you design any graveyard for any biome?
biome is forest, grass with blend with the biome its pasted in automatically. We have one desert entry so far, so we could see about putting them in specific biomes, but that's something we'll consider when the time comes to judge.

We can also terraform the land to conform, ie put a small desert around the desert one etc.

meh1002

TNT
hey i built a graveyard in the middle of nowhere,
x: 281
y: 64
z: -1917

and i was wondering if you could build more than one

Jinder745

Obsidian
2012-01-25_19.54.16.png

Attachments

• 2012-01-25_19.54.07.png
    2012-01-25_19.54.07.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • 2012-01-25_19.54.53.png
    2012-01-25_19.54.53.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
  • 2012-01-25_19.52.42.png
    2012-01-25_19.52.42.png
    431 KB · Views: 42

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
If I don't win (or 2nd), would an admin copy my entry to a place in the world so I can use it as home/storage/etc.?

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
add me as well :)

although I may just build it in closer to my base and post the coords.

meh1002

TNT
if anyone needs inspiration, here are two designs that i didnt use
This one is titled Arlington
scaled.php

heres an up close
scaled.php

This one is titled overgrowth
scaled.php

and heres the redstone shop
scaled.php

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I have a few complaints about this contest. First my items have been stolen from my building. It turns out that I left them in a non-regioned area. So it turns out, the region does not go to the skyblock, even though Xanipher said clearly:

Specs:
- No larger than 30x30*, no height limit, can be circular, square, rectangle etc.

Method of Submission/Other Rules:
- Anyone caught stealing from fellow contestants will be disqualified and punished.

So I am guessing this is my fault? I thought people were not allowed to steal when it comes to server projects? I thought my items were safe, it DOES say there is no height limit, so I just placed a chest down and covered it with two dirt blocks.

Also, I was killed by Taint at the top of the tower. He was angry I killed his dogs, but he is also participating in the contest too. I never attacked him, just threw fireballs at his dogs.

So what will happen?

SharpPencil

A frightening Cactus!
Hey Xanipher, I was just wondering if you could make a plot for me for the contest, that would be really awesome. Thanks.

~SharpPencil

Xanipher, I'd like to participate in the contest. Could you please add me to the regions?
IGN- Stealth_Ninja_

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
I have a few complaints about this contest. First my items have been stolen from my building. It turns out that I left them in a non-regioned area. So it turns out, the region does not go to the skyblock, even though Xanipher said clearly:

So I am guessing this is my fault? I thought people were not allowed to steal when it comes to server projects? I thought my items were safe, it DOES say there is no height limit, so I just placed a chest down and covered it with two dirt blocks.

Also, I was killed by Taint at the top of the tower. He was angry I killed his dogs, but he is also participating in the contest too. I never attacked him, just threw fireballs at his dogs.

So what will happen?
I didn't think anyone would build that high, nor store items that high. So the region is not that high, chill. Don't come in here and say 'I have complaints about this contest' like its the entire contest that's the problem. I didn't even have to supply you guys with a safe area, but I chose to because, well lets be honest, people whined about building in places they could be killed in. That safe area was a pain to set up and it will be a pain to clear out when its done. Now this would be different if you just told me about it instead of throwing a fit in the contest thread, but I don't appreciate this style of response.

Status
Not open for further replies.