• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Design a Graveyard Contest! - CLOSED - Winners inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
We want 2 amazing designs to add on to our existing ones. These two designs will be pasted throughout the world for people to come back to life in. Fancy.

Specs:
- No larger than 30x30*, no height limit, can be circular, square, rectangle etc.
- Must contain an area to buy redstone
- Prefer it had a retaining wall of some sort to keep mobs out

Prizes:
- 1st place: Tier upgrade! You will receive one level up on your tier (ie. T1 will get T2) + 750c + free dragongarde plot*.
- 2nd place: 500c + free Dragongarde plot*+ 64 Mossy Stone Brick
- 3rd place: 250c + 32 Mossy Stone Brick (won't be used, but appreciated!)

Deadline:
- Monday, January 30th 2012 at 11:59pm server time (cst).

Method of Submission/Other Rules:
- Judging will take place within 3 days of contest close.
- Must be built on this server.
- A safezone has been set up. Please go to spawn and out the north (cloud north) exit. Location is (-378, 25). Please post here or message Xani to be added to the region. If all plots are taken, please ask xani to make you one.
- Anyone caught stealing from fellow contestants will be disqualified and punished.
- Teams are allowed, however only one person will be granted the tier upgraded and the remainder items/money will be split.

Grading Criteria:
- Aesthetics+Appeal /5
- Originality /5
- Suitability+Functionality /5
- Meets all the rules /5
- Being judged using default texture pack

*If you already have a Dragongarde plot we can work out some more coins/items. All plots are up for grabs except the white estate size. Safezone plots are 29x29 for those that prefer odd numbers.

WINNERS:

1st place: atvrider
2nd place: taintedcor
3rd place: sadisticlegend
4th place: time_warp1
5th place: agentjwall

Thanks all for a great contest!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Yep, must be in game. :( Oh well. Good luck to those participating! I might if it ends up changed, but won't at the moment. Have nothing really atm. Lol.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Do I have to use a safe zone if I wanted to go for it? And does first place get a dragon guard plot?

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Questions:
1. Is there a height limit?
2. Is there any way in which we could be allowed to have safe zones set up closer to where we are? Carrying materials to the safe zone is quite an arduous task these days.
3. Can we see what you guys are grading us on :D?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I think i'll give this a go. Good luck to everyone you'll probably beat me :)!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.