• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Design a Graveyard Contest! - CLOSED - Winners inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I didn't think anyone would build that high, nor store items that high. So the region is not that high, chill. Don't come in here and say 'I have complaints about this contest' like its the entire contest that's the problem. I didn't even have to supply you guys with a safe area, but I chose to because, well lets be honest, people whined about building in places they could be killed in. That safe area was a pain to set up and it will be a pain to clear out when its done. Now this would be different if you just told me about it instead of throwing a fit in the contest thread, but I don't appreciate this style of response.

I apologise if you took it to offense, but I was annoyed at the time. I realise I should not have called them ''complaints'' about the contest, but just what had happened. I did try to tell you about it with a /tell in game but you might not have ended up seeing it. I wrote a petition about it too in game, but eneded up giving it up. I realised that it was my fault (Buddah confirmed this) and I should not have left the stuff in the regioned area. I am sorry if this has disrupted you in any way or created a annoying topic rise in this thread. I can edit out the post I have made if you'd like?

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
I apologise if you took it to offense, but I was annoyed at the time. I realise I should not have called them ''complaints'' about the contest, but just what had happened. I did try to tell you about it with a /tell in game but you might not have ended up seeing it. I wrote a petition about it too in game, but eneded up giving it up. I realised that it was my fault (Buddah confirmed this) and I should not have left the stuff in the regioned area. I am sorry if this has disrupted you in any way or created a annoying topic rise in this thread. I can edit out the post I have made if you'd like?
No worries. I miss a lot of tells in game because I'm often on the forum or investigating things. I get a billion tells a day hahah. Send me messages on TS so they don't get lost. I'll eventually see them.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
my GY is ready for the contest =)

meh1002

TNT
Oh, i was wondering if you got all of my graveyard when you moved it over to the contest, because there was a sand walkway that was left behind, and it is important, but only if your not busy and have the time :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Woop woop. My grave is set. One thing that was not done was adding fire in the redstone shop room, like a painting and water room below. I didn't manage to do that because NOBODY was selling Netherrack! :eek: I was even buying 4 pieces for 25c! I guess some people just like their blocks! :p

As for my items (hidden away under a block in the main room) should I just remove them and take them to my house? I don't need them anymore. :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
images

Status
Not open for further replies.