• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DerpRangers.. vlushy11 is leader, go to his thread =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
The DerpRangers!
Theme song =3

the DerpRangers are an awesome guild that was just created recently. Right now, we have our own chat. We are working hard to expand on that, ie getting more members, and building a DerpRanger base throughout the world.

DerpRangers will most likely have a lot of PvP in the future. We are looking for players who like to PvP, and overall want to have a fun experience on HeroCraft. =D

We also have our own skins. People in the guild are asked to wear a DerpRanger skin which looks kind of like this
2012-05-17_06.52.18.png
if you get accepted, I will send you a message telling you you're in, and send the skin. (For the skin, you need to fill in the non-white parts with a different colour, and it is preferred that you keep the face on the skin, though it can be changed to a different face)
Rules:
Standard HC rules apply (of course) however;
1. You may not kill other guild members, unless dueling
2. Spamming the chat will result in a mute
3. DON'T TELL ANYONE THE PASSWORD! If anyone is caught giving out the password, it will result in a kick from the guild, and put you on the KoS list.
Members list:
Leader(s): PewPewPewLasers, vlushy11, and trickshotwin
Veterans: To Be Determined
Members:
PewPewPewLasers
vlushy11
trickshotwin
Pyrofreaker
Tom_BomBadil32
rfgordan

Allies:
To Be Determined

KoS:
vongard
Danda
Jobs:
1. Build the walls.
2. Construct giant DerpRanger in the middle of the base
3. Kill Danda 500 000x :p

Format for application:
IGN:
Classes mastered:
Referals:
Why you would like to join:
Why do you think you would be a good member:

If you have any questions, ask any of the leaders on the forums, or in-game
=D

haters_gonna_hate.gif

vlushy11

Glowing Redstone
Start building the walls! Players won't want to join until they know we have a safe place for them to stay... :eek:

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: eagles90809
Class currently: Dragoon
Classes mastered:Samurai, Dragoon
Referals: (im assuming none yet) vlushy11, Pewpewpewlasers
Why you would like to join: I like the people in this guild and I think that it could go a long way.
Why do you think you would be a good member:I consider myself a decent PVPer and think that I would fit in well with the people and members of the establishment <3

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Accepted!=D
ch and password will be messaged to you
aderpranger template.png
Fill in the blank parts with any colour desired. (not red, thats mine =P)
any further questions, /tell me or message me on forums.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: eagles90809
Class currently: Dragoon
Classes mastered:Samurai, Dragoon
Referals: (im assuming none yet) vlushy11, Pewpewpewlasers
Why you would like to join: I like the people in this guild and I think that it could go a long way.
Why do you think you would be a good member:I consider myself a decent PVPer and think that I would fit in well with the people and members of the establishment <3

Tisk tisk... :p whatever you end up doing, Eagles, I wish you the best.

And you still owe me 250c, haha.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: rfgordan
Class currently:dragoon
Classes mastered: dragoon
Referals: (im assuming none yet) pewpewpewlasers, trickshotwin
Why you would like to join: i want to join a guild and one founded by townies seems like a good place to start :D
Why do you think you would be a good member: i can contribute pvping and building help

vlushy11

Glowing Redstone
IGN: rfgordan
Class currently:dragoon
Classes mastered: dragoon
Referals: (im assuming none yet) pewpewpewlasers, trickshotwin
Why you would like to join: i want to join a guild and one founded by townies seems like a good place to start :D
Why do you think you would be a good member: i can contribute pvping and building help

Good to hear you're interested rf :D. Anyways, my vote for you being accepted is... Yes :D unfortunately we run consensus so we have to wait for trick and pew. Good luck :)

vlushy11

Glowing Redstone
Omg I is so sorry rf :p didn't realize trick and pew were your referrals... In that case, you're accepted! Contact any of the guild leaders in game for more info and for the chat name / password. Pew will give you the skin ASAP.
Congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.