• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DerpRangers.. vlushy11 is leader, go to his thread =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, plese add Danda to the KoS list he is constantly raidung the base. just thought i would tell you and btw lost all the stone bricks i had >:-(

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
I can come up with more designs, but so can anyone else. Just off the top my head I can think of several guidelines to work with.

1: The design MUST feature stone bricks. This is because we have an exorbitant amount of them.

2: The walls cannot have any valuable/ precious/ greifable blocks. Since we will probably not obtain regions, precious blocks will most likely be greifed. We just don't want for you too lose your money.

3: It should have an area for a gate somewhere along it.

The designs will be tweaked and voted on at a later time

vlushy11

Glowing Redstone
  • My wall prototype! First pic is front view with the gate, 2nd is right inside the gate looking up, third is behind and fourth is from the side. Leave your input :3 Of course, this is the small version, it would be larger if we made it on hc. 2012-05-19_12.05.10.png2012-05-19_12.05.10.png2012-05-19_12.05.27.png2012-05-19_12.05.33.png2012-05-19_12.05.42.png

Vlushy, I like it, but maybe we could add some glowstone one the top? Just an idea and btw I will be switching to rouge ASAP. :)

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I can come up with more designs, but so can anyone else. Just off the top my head I can think of several guidelines to work with.

1: The design MUST feature stone bricks. This is because we have an exorbitant amount of them.

2: The walls cannot have any valuable/ precious/ greifable blocks. Since we will probably not obtain regions, precious blocks will most likely be greifed. We just don't want for you too lose your money.

3: It should have an area for a gate somewhere along it.

The designs will be tweaked and voted on at a later time
I agree with that entirely.

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
guys, i must leave this guild. i am still gonna raid w u and be allies since i am a cit of SLT but plz take me off of the guild list.

Status
Not open for further replies.