• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Deadfoe51's application

deadfoe51

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: deadfoe51
  2. Location & Age: Alberta, Canada, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes; I was banned from massivecraft a few weeks ago in august for getting mouthy with an admin (I was really angry). I was also banned from RoleplayRevolution, I cannot remember why (RoleplayRevolution is dead as far as I know), I was banned from RoleplayRevolution 1 or 2 years ago. I may have been banned from other server's but those two are the only one's I recall.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I will also be polite and patient when talking with people including admins. I will also help as much as I can when needed/wanted. I am a great builder and love to build, I'm a fairly good pvper but I'm not the best.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googled minecraft rpg servers and looked around and found herocraft.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes I have.
  9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD9
  11. Additional Info: I am a gamer and play a lot of different games, I started playing Minecraft in very early alpha. I am a calm person, not easy to anger/upset but sometimes I have my moments. I love roleplaying and have been doing all sorts of different roleplaying things since I was 6.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

• Minecraft In-game name: deadfoe51
    • Location & Age: Alberta, Canada, 14
    • Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes; I was banned from massivecraft a few weeks ago in august for getting mouthy with an admin (I was really angry). I was also banned from RoleplayRevolution, I cannot remember why (RoleplayRevolution is dead as far as I know), I was banned from RoleplayRevolution 1 or 2 years ago. I may have been banned from other server's but those two are the only one's I recall.
    • Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
    • Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I will also be polite and patient when talking with people including admins. I will also help as much as I can when needed/wanted. I am a great builder and love to build, I'm a fairly good pvper but I'm not the best.
    • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I googled minecraft rpg servers and looked around and found herocraft.
    • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
    • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
    • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD9
    • Additional Info: I am a gamer and play a lot of different games, I started playing Minecraft in very early alpha. I am a calm person, not easy to anger/upset but sometimes I have my moments. I love roleplaying and have been doing all sorts of different roleplaying things since I was 6.

Reviewing

deadfoe51

Stone
Well.. I was doing some pvp and I encountered a guy who seemed to be using god mode (I couldn't damage him) so I ran but he managed to kill me. I reported the guy to an admin the admin said "I cannot help you unless you have video proof to back up your claim" (or something along those lines) I got a bit mad and said " I can't predict the future how would I have known to video for a hacker?" he didn't reply, I started swearing and cursing at him and left. I had lost a lot of stuff before hand and just got it back, I had god stuff I was a bit mad about losing it but that is no reason to curse at an admin.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well.. I was doing some pvp and I encountered a guy who seemed to be using god mode (I couldn't damage him) so I ran but he managed to kill me. I reported the guy to an admin the admin said "I cannot help you unless you have video proof to back up your claim" (or something along those lines) I got a bit mad and said " I can't predict the future how would I have known to video for a hacker?" he didn't reply, I started swearing and cursing at him and left. I had lost a lot of stuff before hand and just got it back, I had god stuff I was a bit mad about losing it but that is no reason to curse at an admin.

Just remember to respect staff. Accepted