• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
@WitchOnaRampage I am not suggesting that you boycot craftlandia such a thing would be silly. I am suggesting that an organized boycot of the advertisers on godaddy would be the only way to force action without law enforcement authorities.

mukrakiish

Stone
I haven't been here long...but after seeing all the great people in this community coming together, I can't wait to get in and meet you all in-game. This is a really great community that has come together and stood up for something fantastic.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@j2gay I agree with you. I support every approach that could be effective, and pulling out their provider support by hitting the hip-pocket nerve there is a key one.

I'm suggesting a wider view that asks, 'what's behind these people's behaviour? And it isn't just money... What else could it be? Desire for fame? Or infamy? Persecution complex? God complex? Addiction to drama?

'Cause how they perceive things will determine what might work to change their behaviour, and what just simply won't.

Lol, maybe they's just needing some loving!

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
@j2gay I support every approach that could be effective, and hitting the hip-pocket nerve is a key one.

I'm suggesting a wider view that asks, 'what's behind these people's behaviour? And it isn't just money... What else could it be? Desire for fame? Or infamy? Persecution complex? God complex? Addiction to drama?

'Cause how they perceive things will determine what might work to change their behaviour, and what just simply won't.

Lol, maybe they's just needing some loving!

No, it's definitely not loving. They wouldn't brutally take down servers if they wanted love, it only causes hate. It's for the fame, as they said they want to be the #1 server in Brazil.

If that was a joke - sorry

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Yer, I'm sorry too Fo0l3d, I keep forgetting to add the smiley faces, so my joke might have been a bit opaque...

Send 'em love :confused: Send 'em love :mad: Send em' love :D

CoolBeans279(Alt)

Glowing Redstone
I haven't been here long...but after seeing all the great people in this community coming together, I can't wait to get in and meet you all in-game. This is a really great community that has come together and stood up for something fantastic.
I have been here for a while but i agree this is the best community ive ever seen, this is why i only play on herocraft now, and thanks again to Kainzo and staff for working there asses off to fix this :)

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Their motivation is simple its called narcissism. We all have it to a degree, some take it abit further. Basically drives the majority of people to one of two categories. Egoists and Egotists.

Egoists act on what they believe to be a moral authority, wherever they derive it from, and strive to commit what they believe to be right action in order to fufill their moral ideal. Self worth is derived for them based on how well they live up to their ideal.

Egotists are driven by a different means. They are unable to describe their ideal, or have long accepted their inability to reach it. Instead they derive their self worth by how well the can compete against, control, decieve and or destroy others.

These imbiciles clearly belong to the latter group. There is no reasoning with them. We need to take away their support, and their venues.

Mattholomew

Legacy Supporter 5
Just from seeing this guy respond the way he does to everyone, I can detect a few psychological disorders, least of which is severe anger issues. Matches a lot of the checklist for a sociopath; this guy's dangerous to anyone that he percieves to go against him. He needs to have his access to the internet taken away, it'd be better for everyone.....

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
So many pages... Too many to read...

Just talked to strongholdx over the phone, he agrees with me: They messed with the wrong server. Both of us don't go on too regularly anymore, but we're definately all-in when it comes to support. I'm assuming Brazilian authorities have already been contacted (While I'm not familiar with Brazil's legal system, I'm assuming that not-for-profit "Sit-ins" for personal gain are just as illegal there as in the US)?

bdz1019

Banned
I dont know if anyone has noticed..but uh...this thread has about 25,000 views on it :eek:
Looks like our effort to bring this issue public is working :)

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
KickAss.png

NUFF SAID!!!!!!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont know if anyone has noticed..but uh...this thread has about 25,000 views on it :eek:
Looks like our effort to bring this issue public is working :)

Does it count separate IPs, like youtube, or multiple views per person?

Status
Not open for further replies.