• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dBeMC's Application

dBeMC

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: dBeMC
  2. Location & Age: Norway and 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Was banned for 1 week on Darktide but then unbanned due to false positives in their anti-cheat plugin.
  4. Referral(s): marcofr
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been playing on Darktide and a friend on the server mentioned HeroCraft as an alternative, as Darktide literally doesnt have anyone logged on most of the time.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I can get very intense and enveloped in the game world of whatever I am playing and often dedicate a large amount of my free time to whichever game I am playing at the time. I will often play 8+ hours on work days and spend my time building my base or looking for pvp action.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCd5}
  10. Additional Info: I am currently attending Electronics Studies at college/high school (the one for 16-19 year olds) and working on average 11 hours part-time at a store. I previously played Rift with one of the top guilds EU but got tired of the very fixed time schedule and dedication it required and have since about 1 month ago returned to playing Minecraft.
Also, one question: I read in the rules that redstone circuits have to be approved? Does that mean anything with redstone at all?

dBeMC

Legacy Supporter 7
I took over a year break from Minecraft so I don't remember to be honest with you.

EDIT: If you want some form of answer it was probably me x-raying on a new server, I was quite careless when Minecraft was new to me, not really knowing the consequences of getting bans on my record; kinda like a child not knowing the consequences of getting something on his criminal records ;)

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, everything else checked out. Welcome to HeroCraft!

Please check your Inbox for a PM from me :)