• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Darkness0n's Application

Darkness0n

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Darkness0n
  2. Location & Age:Louisiana, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I was banned from the creeper cartel close to when i had just started minecraft, i had went mining, found a few diamonds, which to me their useless except for tools, and died, i went back to the same location and died again, walked over to an admin and said "I hate creepers, everytime i get a diamond, it blows me up or i fall into lava", the man named jordan replies "I've been watching you" so i replied "Ummm... ok???" so he then accuses me of using xray, and at the time i was new and still learning from my friend who wanted me to play with him, so i was like "what?" he then asked me "Any final words?" i replied "Come and follow me, i can show you that i found them legit" then he banned me, even though me and my friend started the now booming town in the server, to this day i miss it, and i wish i could play there again.
  4. Referral(s):Alot of people, and the top rpg server list.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:from many friends whom i enjoy to play alongside in the server "Chaotic Uniformity" in which im co-owner of a 20+ member town
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:i have indeed voted for herocraft
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Very Much as great servers always would agree too.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I have been playing in "Chaotic Uniformity" for awhile now, and i heard that it was not as good at herocraft, and that the classes are better and there is more to have fun doinf ^_^
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCD10
  10. Additional Info:I love to play rpg style games like wow, runescape, and especially and rpg xbox games like Fable

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Your bans are clean.

If you are a town leader on another server, as a mayor here on Herocraft I know that being a leader of a town can take up much of your available time.

So I must ask, What caused this spark of interest in Herocraft?

Darkness0n

Wood
Im impressed with the very quick review, and i hope for me to soon be considered a "Hero" ^_^

Very quick view*

as its not done with ;)

i have always loved any kind of rpg based games

and since im 16, i spend hours playing so i may sink in 50 hours a week

but truely, i dig alot of games like world of warcraft, and runescape, and i would love to play with the best on here too:)

but yes, it can take alot of time, i spend k's of gold on food for our town, even when in the face of alot of armored campers, but through my house being griefed, an admin helped me repair the Vault, <---- town name

my bro, age 13 is filling a form out too

so what do you think rumblestikk?

i have flexible hours to spend all the time that is needed on herocraft, and soon i would like to be a mayor. :)

Darkness0n

Wood
sorry :(
this will be better then
I have sunk over 100hours in chaotic uniformity, as its rpg style is very fun to play, and i've been hearing tons of info on the various and unique classes that herocraft has to offer

so it made me start thinking
what am i doing sitting here, when i could have a world of fun to explore with a slight change of scenery
and thats when i decided to post this thread

Darkness0n

Wood
and i know what it takes to lead on a town, as the leader has to be bold, set the point of trust, and layout a claming atmosphere while also keeping to the mebbers general needs

Darkness0n

Wood
i love to fish, bowfish, i dont really hunt that often, swimming, a tad bit of baseball, and im an overall fit and healthy teen guy :)

Darkness0n

Wood
this is a little bit about myself:
I LOVE GAMES <----------derp
i love to eat chinese food, even though i am very american, Sesame seed chicken makes my mouth water
i love to do homework at school, so i have time to game at home
i have a dog named bebe in which i love to death
and i cant stand bullying :mad:
that pretty much sums it up :)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay I'm going to tell you once more. Reply to my questions only and please stop your spamming. I'm beginning to feel that you are trolling and do not care for this Whitelist application at all.

I know you were forward about a ban. I could not find anything on it. Which server were you referring to?