• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

darkassassins application

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayne

Dirt
darkassassin809
sydney 22
no
none
im a friendly chilled out player that doesent take offence to anything i have played on a number of servers like this i am good pvper i like to be a leader.
planet mine craft
yes
i play skyrim i also play fallout 3 any role playing game is good.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for the interest in the server. Please copy our application format exactly, including the questions, as you have missed a vital piece of information that belongs on the application. Thanks!

rayne

Dirt
  1. Mine craft In-game name: darkassassin809
  2. Location & Sydney 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):no never
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: planet mine craft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im a friendly player who hates when people cheat i have never gotten ban on any other server i like to own my own guilds and im a good fighter
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCd12
  10. Additional Info: Im a chilled out player who doesn't take offence to anything im friendly helpful i enjoy playing soccer and rugby.I am top player and own top faction in realmhero rpg i think i would be a great asset

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
darkassassin809
sydney 22
no
none
im a friendly chilled out player that doesent take offence to anything i have played on a number of servers like this i am good pvper i like to be a leader.
planet mine craft
yes
i play skyrim i also play fallout 3 any role playing game is good.

1. Mine craft In-game name: darkassassin809
  2. Location & Sydney 23
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):no never
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: planet mine craft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Im a friendly player who hates when people cheat i have never gotten ban on any other server i like to own my own guilds and im a good fighter
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCd12
  10. Additional Info: Im a chilled out player who doesn't take offence to anything im friendly helpful i enjoy playing soccer and rugby.I am top player and own top faction in realmhero rpg i think i would be a great asset

minor typo im 22 as u can see i wrote that on old application sorry

No your profile age is 21, and your application age is now 22.

I have a difficult time believing you are even in your 20's. Care to be honest?

rayne

Dirt
yea i did i just sighned up lazily and did whatever year caught my eye then i realised you wannted to know my age and i didnt want to seem like a liar s i said that

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
yea i did i just sighned up lazily and did whatever year caught my eye then i realised you wannted to know my age and i didnt want to seem like a liar s i said that

So you lied because you did not want want to seem like a liar, yet that is exactly how you come across...so what was accomplished?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Despite the dishonesty about the age, I am going to give you a chance on the server. Next time, be honest from the get go. Welcome to Herocraft

@Lastivity - Name change please! IGN: darkassassin809

@rayne - What is your proper birthday so it can be changed as well?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
what do u mean by name change?
you want me to change my name?

You cannot change your name, an admin will do that.

And if you were born in 1999, and your birthday is August you are not old enough to be on the server. This means you have now been dishonest twice to me when I questioned your age.

Your name will now be removed for being under the age of requirement and for your dishonesty. I wish I had been able to find evidence of this prior

rayne

Dirt
i was born in 1999 i am 13 years of age january the 30th come on please im like 1 year off please i really like this server please

Status
Not open for further replies.