• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Darez14's Whitelist application!

darez14

Gold
In-game name: Darez14
Location & Age: Uk and 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Non
Referral(s): Off of friends and advertisments on minestatus
Have you voted for Herocraft Yes
How'd you hear about Herocraft? Adverts on Minestatus
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCD7
Do you agree to the HerocraftEULA&ToS? Yes
Reason(s) you should be accepted: Well first off i love mcmmo and would like to try out your server as it is one of the best.
Additional Info: I love to build, pvp and be a team player, so I thought the server would be perfect for me! : )

darez14

Gold
That was on a server called Darkvoid and that seems like an age ago. You can tell I have changed as I have been accepted on countless other servers of one you might know (Battlecraft). On that server they were taking the micheal and the players on the server would invite me to there clan and then kill me and take my stuff so I got my own back and griefed them (of which i thought would class as a raid but there rules stated that you need 2 people to raid)... so they banned me for that. I can certify that I have changed. Therefore you can monitor me on your server if you want but I wont be griefing against the rules again.