• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

D4VEtheBr4ve new app

1. Minecraft In-game name:D4VEtheBR4VE
  2. Location & Age: Canada, Ontario 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): well to be honest I was console banned once. The server name is Evercraft. I do still play on this server :) Here is the reason I got banned: My faction decided that this server was getting very corrupt and the admins are horrible. The owner doesn't even care about the server. At this point we decided to do a drop party and spam to be banned by the console. Around 2 weeks later the owner realized he doesn't care about his server let us join back.
  4. Referral(s): None, but I used Chris and Falker because I used to know them from Evercraft.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a friend that knows Chris and Falker better than me, andi was looking for a new server to play on.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Hmmm... to be honest. I think I would love this server. I love RPG games. I do take videos of me fighting therefore I do catch hackers which I love doing :) I feal that the staff on this server care about what they do as I have seen already therefore making this server great.
  9. Additional Info: I play Runescape, Lol, used to play Wow and I play the Call of Duty series. I love anything to do with levelling up my skills, and PVP. I also love going single player and making things in creative. Simple or even hard things:p. Below are just some of my creations on my Friends server that I am admin on :)

Attachments

• 2012-04-26_15.59.56.png
    2012-04-26_15.59.56.png
    200.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 2012-04-26_16.00.29.png
    2012-04-26_16.00.29.png
    343.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 2012-04-26_16.00.38.png
    2012-04-26_16.00.38.png
    404.1 KB · Views: 20

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@iTzDeXy - Go ahead and review his application. I denied his application based on his constant bothering me about reviewing his application. I told him it was fine to make a new one once he agreed to follow the rules...ie: Do not bother staff =P

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to​
increase your chances of getting accepted:​
Key
Dark Blue = Improve on
Light Blue = Small Improvement
White = Fine, Doesnt need work​
- Be 100% honest on your application​
- Use the proper application format​
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application​
- Make a great first impression
You need to lengthen your application alot by adding more information like:​
What type of gamer you are, playing style, why you would like to play here, etc.​
If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.​
After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.​

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Accepted
Welcome to HeroCraft, please check your inbox
Much better, thank you and welcome to HeroCraft.​
@Lastivity - Name change please IGN: D4VEtheBR4VE