• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cube World... = herocube.net

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I cannot seem to level my character. Any tips or secrets?

Partying. There is literally no reason not to (Besides loot stealing, but If its with friends then you will be fine.) The exp is shared (Everyone gets the total exp.) and you can kill mobs faster and kill mobs you normally wouldn't be able to fight on your own. It also seems that most people lvl through dungeons which I believe require a party (They are really HARD!)

Arturec

Soulsand
Levelling the early levels is brutal, but pull through, once level 20 grind +2s and once 30 grind +4s, also here's a lamp seed 13375 - Yellows (I think)

Go to general store (bottleshop) and buy the yellow lamps! They almost triple light from ur lamp and willl help alot.

-Level 88 Ranger FTW and I haven't ever used a crossbow! :D (Bows and boomerangs are da best!)

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
[quote="-Level 88 Ranger FTW and I haven't ever used a crossbow! :D (Bows and boomerangs are da best!)[/quote]

You sir, are on crack

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Levelling the early levels is brutal, but pull through, once level 20 grind +2s and once 30 grind +4s, also here's a lamp seed 13375 - Yellows (I think)

Go to general store (bottleshop) and buy the yellow lamps! They almost triple light from ur lamp and willl help alot.

-Level 88 Ranger FTW and I haven't ever used a crossbow! :D (Bows and boomerangs are da best!)

My level 5 Rogue is grinding +2s solo... <_<

Arturec

Soulsand
+4s drop yellow items like no tomorrow :3

Also- BUYING APPLE RINGS will trade something for it!
(They drop from "Horses, Cows, Ancient Guardians and Biters"

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Still waiting for the store to open up....[DOUBLEPOST=1373524059,1373484886][/DOUBLEPOST]Wooo! Just bought it![DOUBLEPOST=1373524365][/DOUBLEPOST]Aaaand the server is full

uin153

Legacy Supporter 6
If you guys want, I can host a server via hamachi, not sure if it can support alot of ppl tho :L only saying this bec the herocube server is always full with ppl we dont even know :D

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
I'm assuming the server stores all user data? Like my character cannot move between servers?
Actually, at the current moment in time all character data is stored locally, so your character stays your character. Unfortunately this is also why there are so many hackers on Herocube at the moment.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Actually, at the current moment in time all character data is stored locally, so your character stays your character. Unfortunately this is also why there are so many hackers on Herocube at the moment.

By "locally" do you mean it's connected to your Cube World account? Like you login (like in Minecraft), pick a character, then pick a server? And if you leveled that character on a different server, those levels transfer to a different server?

EDIT: Most of what you said made sense, but this part confused me:
so your character stays your character.

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
By "locally" do you mean it's connected to your Cube World account? Like you login (like in Minecraft), pick a character, then pick a server? And if you leveled that character on a different server, those levels transfer to a different server?
It's a lot like Terraria, really: your character is stored on your own PC, but unless Wollay implements a Steam Cloud-esque feature it's not tied to your account. So naturally all progress you make on one server or in a singleplayer-game is transferred to whatever other server you join.