• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cube World... = herocube.net

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
Especially since the server only runs on Windows and all of our actual server machines are running Linux... it's been extremely problematic.
I take it you haven't had any luck running it under Wine either?

saiyan113

Dirt
Seems like a epic game! Just like minecraft but as if you guys made it. It seems exactly like your herocraft server, you know what I'm saying. I just wonder if a bad graphics card like mine would be able to play it. my computer is like 2 years old or something. That's ancient in computer years.:)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Seems like a epic game! Just like minecraft but as if you guys made it. It seems exactly like your herocraft server, you know what I'm saying. I just wonder if a bad graphics card like mine would be able to play it. my computer is like 2 years old or something. That's ancient in computer years.:)

First I would compare your specs to the system requirments here: https://picroma.com/cubeworld
Secondly you can use the "Test-demo" (If it stutters then you will have trouble loading it) here: https://picroma.com/blog/post/6

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
Cube World is having MMO Server blues...and isn't even a MMO.
Actually, while the initial downtime was indeed just the sheer amount of people rushing to get the game, all the subsequent times the shop and/or user registrations were closed was because they're under heavy DDoS-attacks most of the time.
So yeah, seems like someone wants to prevent us from playing this awesome game =/

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
If sombody can buy me this game if it comes up, I will love you forever

I tested today and It seems the game atm is very easy to "pirate." I was able to have my brother and I play on the same server yet only use the one account that I bought. You could have a friend tell them their email/password so you can play it yourself.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Water mage is amazing... I've just spam attacked on the area I stood on with my main mouse attack... healed myself the damage I was dealt... Healing Stream if neccesary...

Though my main character is a fist using ninja rogue

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
My computer is 5 years old and runs it without any problems at all! It just depends on how old the components were when you got them two years ago... For me all my components were just released, so it's still pretty much a mid-ranged PC! Though it is still due for an upgrade!

Water mage is amazing... I've just spam attacked on the area I stood on with my main mouse attack... healed myself the damage I was dealt... Healing Stream if neccesary...

Though my main character is a fist using ninja rogue

Rangers with Crossbow are OP!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Kainzo think we could get a cube world subforum in "other games"?
Edit: I'm an idiot. Didn't realize herocube.net was there. :p