• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crysyskores Whitelist Application

Crysyskore

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Crysyskore
  2. Location & Age: Im from Australia,Victoria. Im at the age of 14.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): FortressMC for trolling.
  4. Referral(s): I dont have any, But i'll surely make some friends.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw my friend talk about a class from this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted once.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree, I'll agree to most stuff that the servers does, Unless its personal.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well, Im a friendly person that is looking for some cool servers. I believe you are running "Heroes" as i am familiar with it, Also factions is easy to handle, I could even be a teacher for that. I usually come on servers to make friends and chat alot. I agree with the rules, I dont hate through chat nor raid people who have just started.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCc10}
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now, Ive been staff of some servers and im currently Co-owner on one. I love the heroes plugin so much and i had learned that you guys had it, And some really cool classes that im eager to try out. I can make videos with fraps if you need me to, And im always happy to lend a hand with anything a staff/normal player may need. Oh, And i love cookies.
[DOUBLEPOST=1357546514][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, And is TnT enabled? I just need to know so i know how and where to build my faction home.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Crysyskore
  2. Location & Age: Im from Australia,Victoria. Im at the age of 14.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): FortressMC for trolling.
  4. Referral(s): I dont have any, But i'll surely make some friends.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw my friend talk about a class from this server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have voted once.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i agree, I'll agree to most stuff that the servers does, Unless its personal.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Well, Im a friendly person that is looking for some cool servers. I believe you are running "Heroes" as i am familiar with it, Also factions is easy to handle, I could even be a teacher for that. I usually come on servers to make friends and chat alot. I agree with the rules, I dont hate through chat nor raid people who have just started.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCc10}
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now, Ive been staff of some servers and im currently Co-owner on one. I love the heroes plugin so much and i had learned that you guys had it, And some really cool classes that im eager to try out. I can make videos with fraps if you need me to, And im always happy to lend a hand with anything a staff/normal player may need. Oh, And i love cookies.
[DOUBLEPOST=1357546514][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, And is TnT enabled? I just need to know so i know how and where to build my faction home.

reviewing.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
When did the ban for trolling occurred?
Please explain this ban:
[username] => Crysyskore
[issuer] => forty_two
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing, breaking glass to flood area [time] => 2011-10-28 04:51:25

Crysyskore

Dirt
[username] => Crysyskore
[issuer] => aces1ofakind
[server] => mc.fortressmc.com
[reason] => I had downloaded this thing that allowed spamming of a Nyan cat in Minecraft beta 1.8, I do not intend to do anymore trolling, But im being honest with you. The server is also now down because the Owner was paying to much for it and he didnt really play minecraft. It was when i first began minecraft about 2 years ago.

Crysyskore

Dirt
That ban? I absolutely have no idea what it is, It may of been my brother as he used my account ages ago. He doesnt anymore.