• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CrypticCube Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: CrypticCube
  2. Location & Age: USA & 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft Server List
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am new to Minecraft and has played and Love it. I am looking for a nice big friendly community because I like multiplayer. I am not a griever and I am helpful. When I am online I am willing to help out users with something they need like mining for ores.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC11
  10. Additional Info: I am currently in Briguy's Minecraft server which is small with 20 people.

What other games do you enjoy, what are your hobbies?

And who is Briguy? =(

Briguy is a Mod from Roblox

[Games Listed are in order in which I started playing them.]

Games I play: Runescape, Roblox, Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Wizard101, Minecraft, HL2 & Portal
Games I play sometimes: Pirates of the Caribbean Online, L4D, Realm of The Mad God, Spiral Knights & NFS World.
Games I used to Play: Club Penguin, Cozmo Planet, Adventure Quest, Chobots...
Waiting to play when my laptop comes: Team Fortress 2, DoTA2, Ghost Recon Online and Magicka

I dont remember lot of the games I used to play.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Briguy is a Mod from Roblox

[Games Listed are in order in which I started playing them.]

Games I play: Runescape, Roblox, Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Wizard101, Minecraft, HL2 & Portal
Games I play sometimes: Pirates of the Caribbean Online, L4D, Realm of The Mad God, Spiral Knights & NFS World.
Games I used to Play: Club Penguin, Cozmo Planet, Adventure Quest, Chobots...
Waiting to play when my laptop comes: Team Fortress 2, DoTA2, Ghost Recon Online and Magicka

I dont remember lot of the games I used to play.

Thanks for the additional information =)

Nothing left to say but welcome to Herocraft

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you, do you play any of the games listed above or have played it? I also Forgot to say I am a "blogger" of sense.

Currently writing a Story: http://arbirator-robloxnews.blogspot.com/p/quest-beyond-time.html

I played Runescape in the past, and will play L4D on occasion with the boyfriend...but since zombies scare me it is not often I play it.

I mainly play WoW, D3, Minecraft, and a RTS that I enjoy.

I will check out your blog sometime.

On a side note, our server is set up for Spout only atm, since there are still some issues with the auth servers on Mojang's side.

I played Runescape in the past, and will play L4D on occasion with the boyfriend...but since zombies scare me it is not often I play it.

I mainly play WoW, D3, Minecraft, and a RTS that I enjoy.

I will check out your blog sometime.

On a side note, our server is set up for Spout only atm, since there are still some issues with the auth servers on Mojang's side.

Thank you and that is not my blog ;P