• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crimlake - Whitelist

Crimlake

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Crimlake
  2. Location & Age: Idaho - 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Random server, dont remember name, i logged in and told the server owner he was a dumbass for removing perms to place water/cobblestone/dirt for people that didn't donate. He got mad and banned me.
  4. Referral(s): not 100% sure how his IGN is spelled, something similar to dragonzero i believe? He said he was making a town soon.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend from school plays here
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Sure
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Because my in game character has a monocle, and you need some of that awesome on any server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC8
  10. Additional Info: I swear to god if an admin turns my 300,000 block castle into a panda riding a dolphin again c_c(reason i left last server)

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Crimlake
  2. Location & Age: Idaho - 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Random server, dont remember name, i logged in and told the server owner he was a dumbass for removing perms to place water/cobblestone/dirt for people that didn't donate. He got mad and banned me.
  4. Referral(s): not 100% sure how his IGN is spelled, something similar to dragonzero i believe? He said he was making a town soon.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend from school plays here
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Sure
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Because my in game character has a monocle, and you need some of that awesome on any server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC8
  10. Additional Info: I swear to god if an admin turns my 300,000 block castle into a panda riding a dolphin again c_c(reason i left last server)

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1363928076,1363927761][/DOUBLEPOST]Accpeted