• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CrazyMrTP13 whitelist app updated

1. Minecraft In-game name: CrazyMrTP13
  2. Location & Age: oregon 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never
  4. Referral(s): treyu04
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my good friend treyu04
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: not yet
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: my friend treyu04 plays and i would like to play with my friend
  9. Additional Info: i play on a lot of pvp severs with treyu04 and have fun all the time and he tolled me about herocraft and i sounds like my type of sever.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
1. Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application- Tell me a bit more about yourself! :)
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

updated..... ok umm well i was in shattered nations sever a towny pvp server played it for about 3 months and loved the pvp that was in it but now im looking for a better pvp server to play on my friend treyu04 plays on herocraft sever and says its the best pvp sever hes ever played so i want to have the best pvp fun ever and play with my friend treyu04. We ran a town of 30 members on last server but the server had a restart and we are looking for some RPG fun. I am 15 and currently in school but I play often and I am a pretty quick learner