• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cps323 App

cps323

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: cps323
  2. Location & Age: 15 PST
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Nope
  4. Referral(s): Nope
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend TheMrLief told me about it and how it would be fun for us to play on a RPG server with each other rather then basic faction.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yep
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I think that I should be accepted because I am nice player that always follows the rules. I wanted to join this server so I could have a new experience of an RPG server with my friends.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC6
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy playing LOL (league of Legends), Terarria, and Call of Duty. I like building interesting buildings that are unique. I think of my self as a master of red-stone from making the basic hidden door a alarm system to were somebody moves and the lights start flashing and noise starts going off in every hall way. Even though COD is a totally FPS (First Person SHooter) I prefer to take it like a static game rather then going out into the open and getting my head blown off, but instead careful approuching the enemy and taking them down one by one carefully.
Is there a teamspeak?

Runiczeal

TNT
Please provide additional info. Tell me about what games you like to play, anything that give me an idea about who you are.

Runiczeal

TNT
Yes there is a Teamspeak, most towns require you have one. Everything seems to be ok. So......
Welcome to Herocraft
Please check your inbox