• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cpreo's Application

Cpreo

Stone
In Game Name:Cpreo
Location & Age:pennsylvania, 19
Previous Bans from other Servers ): None
Referral(s):None
Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
How did you hear about Herocraft?:)?:Server List
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yrd
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the the wiki and rules. I plan to help other people and guide them through concepts i know. I plan to create big structures for people to gaze upon and appreiciate.I have a good-natured attitude.
Special key :HCC5
Additional Info: I love to play Terraria. I own a steam account. I enjoy soccer. I have been looking for a mmorpg for a long time. I do not do pvp that often, buut when offered i will play. I survived 1 hour on a hardcore pvp server. I enjoy writing minecraft fanfics.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name:Cpreo
Location & Age:pennsylvania, 19
Previous Bans from other Servers ): None
Referral(s):None
Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
How did you hear about Herocraft?:)?:Server List
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yrd
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the the wiki and rules. I plan to help other people and guide them through concepts i know. I plan to create big structures for people to gaze upon and appreiciate.I have a good-natured attitude.
Special key :HCC5
Additional Info: I love to play Terraria. I own a steam account. I enjoy soccer. I have been looking for a mmorpg for a long time. I do not do pvp that often, buut when offered i will play. I survived 1 hour on a hardcore pvp server. I enjoy writing minecraft fanfics.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357007041,1357005858][/DOUBLEPOST]Why does the age on your profile differ from the age on your application?

Cpreo

Stone
To be honest, I didn't put my real age. I usually don't when signing up for forums. If you can, please change it . Will the application not be accepted because of it?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
To be honest, I didn't put my real age. I usually don't when signing up for forums. If you can, please change it . Will the application not be accepted because of it?
I will request an upper staff member to change it. What is your proper birth date?