• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

-Cotroni7's Application-

Was it a good application

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • not so bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  1. Minecraft In-game name:cotroni7
  2. Location & Age:I live in Canada and i am 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Ive been banned but it was really long ago and i forgot why because I learned from my mistakes.
  4. Referral(s):marcofr
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Its been a while ive been wanting to join and ive been lazy but my friends kept telling me this server is really good.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I believe i can be help to the server, i dont want to cause issues because all my friends play,and i may be able to build (buildings,mountins,forest,etc...) for the server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCC8
  10. Additional Info:the names of my friends are marcofr,robertfr,cloudfr,bruofr12,uncle_blent and adriDrek. I believe i can have all my friends join but some already joined

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age:I live in Canada and i am 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Ive been banned but it was really long ago and i forgot why because I learned from my mistakes.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Its been a while ive been wanting to join and ive been lazy but my friends kept telling me this server is really good.
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I believe i can be help to the server, i dont want to cause issues because all my friends play,and i may be able to build (buildings,mountins,forest,etc...) for the server
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):Am not sure what u mean by special key
  10. Additional Info:the names of my friends are marcofr,robertfr,cloudfr,bruofr12,uncle_blent and adriDrek. I believe i can have all my friends join but some already joined

The special key is required and can be found in the same thread you are supposed to read prior to applying.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCm12}

Sorry the special key is still incorrect.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So please explain these bans in detail and when they occurred:

[0] => TownCraft.mine.bz .:. grief, lb
[1] => mc2.joe.to .:. griefing - lava flood
[2] => mc.mp-craft.com .:. griefing, screenshot confirmed and hawkeye also.
[3] => 82.14.186.138 .:. [Honeypot] You have been caught destroying a honeypot block.

i never remember going on towncraft but my cousin did go on my account because i quit minecraft i kinda raged, but for honeypot i remember that was super long ago i was a big fan of yogscast and on the server there was a gold block in the nether and i thought i would be able to mine it but unfortunitly as i didnt read the rules i got banned, i now know that i always have to read the rules ,the only time i grief is when there are abusif admins trolling and ruin the server ,ones i was on a server working my butt off and an admin griefed my base tnt my chest and burned my stuff,then another admin was spamming the commande /kill cotroni7.BTW my cousin played on my account offen ,i stoped making him play because i couldnt go on servers because i had a low rep so i do not want him to play anymore,so u shouldn't worry to much about me griefing because my friends tell me u are great admins ,and the admins respect the rules so i will too
I know my reply was kinda long but Thank you for reading it if u dont accept me its fine i just really wanted to join and am kinda sad about it but its up to you guys if you think its better off me not going on your server its completely fine BTW Thank you for reading it all. Also I cant really tell you when they occured because it wasnt me for all of them but i know the honeypot one was when yogiverse servers were up so i'd say really long ago

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Holy run on sentences.....

I am sorry but I am having a difficult time trying understand what you are trying to say in regards to the bans. Are you saying most of them were your cousin's?

Also you can play on the server now, via the greylist so even if you are denied you can still play.

yes my cousin played on my account i rage quit the single player i played for a very short time so instead of forgeting anything i gave it to him to take care of so thats it he liked griefing so thats what he did i play for maybe 1 year in total

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
yes my cousin played on my account i rage quit the single player i played for a very short time so instead of forgeting anything i gave it to him to take care of so thats it he liked griefing so thats what he did i play for maybe 1 year in total

Again, difficult time understanding you.....

So you raged quit, gave the account to your cousin who picked up a few bans, and then you took it back?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

So why does it say you are 17 in the first post?

Also I When I Was Creating My Account For HeroCraft It Kept Glitching So I Tryed a Higher Age And It worked Everything Else In My Application Is True[DOUBLEPOST=1349356932,1349356806][/DOUBLEPOST]why does it say dirt under my name

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
[DOUBLEPOST=1349356932,1349356806][/DOUBLEPOST]why does it say dirt under my name

Just a forum status, it changes based on your post count I believe, or how long you have been on the forums. Maybe it takes both into account.

So instead of saying in your application "I put the wrong age because of an issue" you pretended to be 17?

i go check maybe once a week,and i read all the rules.BTW why are you asking about my age now, i know a bunch of people who lie about their age because your not sopose to say it on the internet.
The word i Underlined has an error am pretty sure

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i go check maybe once a week,and i read all the rules.BTW why are you asking about my age now i know a bunch of people who lie about their age because your not sopose to say it on the internet.
The word i Underlined has an error am pretty sure

I am asking because by law ((And our ToS)) you are to be a specific age, and when we find people who lie about their ages on their applications we question it.

I do not have proof the bans are yours or not, I only have your word, which at this point does not mean too much as you cannot even be honest about your age.

I suggest playing on the greylist for awhile and reapply in a few weeks. Perhaps by that time your record will be the same, and you will prove to us here you are not one to grief and cause issues.