• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

contrev323311's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: contrev323311
  2. Location & Age: USA Illinois, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Not ever got banned from a server
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard from lukyle when we were hanging out!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i have
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am not annoying, i like PVP servers, i also do not rage when i die or get mad. I think Herocraft is probably the best RPG / PVP server that i will ever play on. Lastly it looks so much fun (since i watch my friends play Herocraft) and i also read the rules and wiki.
  9. Special key: HCC13
  10. Additional Info: I play a lot of other games and i am also going to play Guild Wars 2 and i have an alien ware laptop plus like video games :D.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
This is the third time asking you. Please correct what you have wrong in your application. FYI, three strikes and your out.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
If you can't figure it out, I don't think you belong on our server. Either fix it and say its updated, or good luck on another server.

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, well if you cant figure it out, sorry, your denied. Repost on this thread if you ever figure it out

Kthxbai

~parkerjdude

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, I've seen other people do this. THanks! Ok, contrev, just look at the rules carefully and the application format.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
so should i check later today? or should i stay in for 15 more min

He will not be on until later, so waiting is ideal. As long as you have fixed your special key, because the last time I looked at it ((Last night)) it was incorrect. If it is now correct Parker can review it.

In the meantime I am removing some of these useless posts in the thread to clean it up =)