• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Competitive team tryouts

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
Hmmm maybe I'm missing it. I go onto the channel on the main Herocraft Page, and only see sections for Herocraft, AFK, Town of South Doom and a bunch of locked channels. Please help! Thanks.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Scroll down to the bottom of all the channels in TS and slowly start working your way back towards the top. The LoL channels are right above the donor ones. It's labeled League of Legends.

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
I finally found it. I was not entering in the port when I was connecting to the server. Stupid me being stupid. Well I got it and found it. I'll be there at 8 PM MST!

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
all day today if anyone is interested just send me a message on ts
Hey Ginzui I haven't seen you on any of the TS channels, so I can't message you to play. I'm prety much a noob with TS but I haven't found any buttons or options for messaging besides offline messaging, which I can't use because I don't "know" you on teamspeak. Regardless, I would love to play some LoL today, at pretty much any time.

malmenca

Diamond
What time today? I'd still like to try out if I can but I really could only play one or two matches today.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
I will be online most of the day in the client, I found a way to get my kids to go away for a full 24hrs, pawned them off on my sister =) ...so now is the day to get your tryout in.