• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Competitive team tryouts

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
We will be starting tryouts for the competitive team from Novemeber 23th to 29th 8pm - 12am MST during the week, and anytime during the weekend.

We will be playing ranked premade 5's matches, someone brought a good point up to me. We might just do normal 5's but we will absolultely be all tryhard. You will require a minimum of 14 champions to play a ranked draft mode game if we proveed that way. You will be required to have that many champions if you do however make it to the team.

You will be judged on your skill level, your teamwork, map awareness, communitcation and ability to effectivily work well within your team. I will admit right now, you are going to be judged very harshly so please do not take offense to it. We absolutlely want the best of the best for our proteam. We also need a team that can get along with each other.

You will be required to be in Teamspeak and have a working mic.

By the end of the week the competitive will be decided. Please do not take offense if you are not on it, you will be told what adjustements or what areas you need to work on so that you can improve to sit as a substitute or a future member. The team will be re-evaluated once every 1-2 months providing that there is no major issue and the team performs smoothly.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested with what days and times you are available. We will not start without a full team of 5.

kongrave

Portal
If you like draft mode we could do normal draft mode 5's. Also will we be tested in different roles? or could we just focus on one?

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Nope, because I suck as a jungle, and kick ass as a support, Im a great tank and mediocre ap/ad dps. As long as we have 1 person that kicks ass as one specific role such as jungler, support, tank, ap dps and ad dps, were fine.

malmenca

Diamond
Alrighty then. Have you considered putting two teams of 5 together depending on the turnout? From what I've seen it appears to be many people interested in this ordeal

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I would like to join, but i need to get my headset fixed or buy a new one, but i also need to save money for the holidays, what to do, what to do

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
let me try out without a headset and witness my awsome shyvava skills (since i've never been negative after the first day with her)