• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Comenkill Proctor appI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comenkill

Stone
who ember, I was angry cuz the sign up process took so long I didn't mean to but, I wanted one more chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1356818727][/DOUBLEPOST]I was tired that day
the stuff on top was an accident cuz I didn't refresh when the new message came on.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
who ember, I was angry cuz the sign up process took so long I didn't mean to but, I wanted one more chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1356818727][/DOUBLEPOST]I was tired that day
the stuff on top was an accident cuz I didn't refresh when the new message came on.
I take it you were tired yesterday as well? Complaining about how your application was taking so long after the first couple of minutes doesn't bode well either. Based on your attitude in-game towards the application process and the fact that you have a very recent ban that you failed to mention, I am leaving you on the greylist. Feel free to re-apply in a few weeks.

Comenkill

Stone
I take it you were tired yesterday as well? Complaining about how your application was taking so long after the first couple of minutes doesn't bode well either. Based on your attitude in-game towards the application process and the fact that you have a very recent ban that you failed to mention, I am leaving you on the greylist. Feel free to re-apply in a few weeks.
what that's not fair[DOUBLEPOST=1356819561][/DOUBLEPOST]the sign up took hours

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
what that's not fair[DOUBLEPOST=1356819561][/DOUBLEPOST]the sign up took hours

It took hours because YOU did not do it correctly the first. What is not fair is having to sit there and listen to you complain for hours about your application, and discuss it at every turn.

Comenkill

Stone
sir if I know anything is that I deserve a chance and if you accept the app I will show respect and loyalty

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
You have disregarded our rules numerous times by complaining in-game about your application. A little piece of our rules...
The following actions are prohibited while in in-game chat channels, irc, teamspeak, and any Herocraft Online related forums:
  • Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
  • Impersonation of any Herocraft Online staff member.
  • Marketing, promoting or advertising of anything, or making any other form of solicitation.
    • This includes other teamspeak servers, other minecraft servers, personal vents/mumbles and other game servers that DH does not directly (or indirectly) sponsor. This is a zero tolerance rule, and will result in an immediate ban.
    • This does not include items sold on Herocraft Online Service that are indigenous to Minecraft or Herocraft.
  • The use of any language besides English in main chat channels (global, trade, help, off-topic, etc).
    • This includes e-bonics, internet m.emes, and various other forms of slang.
  • Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.
  • Encouraging others to violate the rules set by staff.
  • Posting in a township or guild thread you are not a member of for anything other than guild business. Using their threads to start arguments or flame members will result in a 1-week forum suspension.
If you believe you deserve a chance prove it to us. Play on the greylist for at least one week. Obtain a better grasp on our rules, stay out of trouble, and no complaining. If you can prove this to us bump your application after your week is up. Not tomorrow, not 6 days, but one full week.

Comenkill

Stone
You have disregarded our rules numerous times by complaining in-game about your application. A little piece of our rules...

If you believe you deserve a chance prove it to us. Play on the greylist for at least one week. Obtain a better grasp on our rules, stay out of trouble, and no complaining. If you can prove this to us bump your application after your week is up. Not tomorrow, not 6 days, but one full week.

fine if you want me to play for one week I will do so, but only cuz I like you hero settings and I want more rights.

one thing though I feel like you are missing a few things for the server

Comenkill

Stone
fine if you want me to play for one week I will do so, but only cuz I like you hero settings and I want more rights.

one thing though I feel like you are missing a few things for the server
starting...
now[DOUBLEPOST=1356885776][/DOUBLEPOST]disregard that last post.

anyway the thing I think you are missing is a questing system.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Not the place to discuss this. If you feel you have suggestions post them, but not on your application.

Follow the instructions put before you, do NOT post in this thread until it is time to bump it. Do not reply, do not say okay, just leave it alone until the week is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.