• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Comenkill Proctor appI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comenkill

Stone
1. Minecraft in-game name: Comenkill
2. Location: PA, America, Age: 16
3. Previous Bans from other servers: No other bans
4. Referrals: None
5. How did you hear about herocraft: I heard about hereocraft on a server list online, it was ranked high.
6. Have you voted for herocraft: Yes, 5 or 6 times.
7. Do you agree to the herocraft EULA and ToS: Yes, I agree to the EULA and the ToS
8. Reasons why you should be accepted: I am very loyal to servers, I vote a lot, and I plan to help herocraft in any ways I can!
9. Special key: {HCC9}
10. Additional Info: I love minecraft and the server looks really good so I would love to build and play on the server!
-Comenkill

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
5. How did you hear about herocraft: I heard about hereocraft on a server list online, it was ranked high.
7. Do you agree to the herocraft EULA and ToS: Yes, I agree to the EULA and the ToS
8. Reasons why you should be accepted: I am very loyal to servers, I vote a lot, and I plan to help herocraft in any ways I can!
9. Special key: {HCC1}
10. Additional Info: I love minecraft and the server looks really good so I would love to build and play on the server!
-Comenkill
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Your special key is incorrect. Make sure to correct it on your application. In addition let's add to the additional info a bit. Once you have updated your application reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

Comenkill

Stone
-Comenkill

Comenkill

Stone
Your special key is incorrect. Make sure to correct it on your application. In addition let's add to the additional info a bit. Once you have updated your application reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks
-Comenkill​

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft in-game name: Comenkill​
2. Location: PA, America, Age: 16​
3. Previous Bans from other servers: No other bans​
4. Referrals: None​
5. How did you hear about herocraft: I heard about hereocraft on a server list online, it was ranked high.​
6. Have you voted for herocraft: Yes, 5 or 6 times.​
7. Do you agree to the herocraft EULA and ToS: Yes, I agree to the EULA and the ToS​
8. Reasons why you should be accepted: I am very loyal to servers, I vote a lot, and I plan to help herocraft in any ways I can!​
9. Special key: {HCC9}​
10. Additional Info: I love minecraft and the server looks really good so I would love to build and play on the server!​
-Comenkill​
Looks like you disregarded the second part of my post.
Also I noticed you spamming a user's wall recently. Looks like you were banned there as well at some point. Care to explain?

http://www.playcraft.us/profile/3104482

Comenkill

Stone
Looks like you disregarded the second part of my post.

Also I noticed you spamming a user's wall recently. Looks like you were banned there as well at some point. Care to explain?

1. Minecraft in-game name: Comenkill​
2. Location: PA, America, Age: 16​
3. Previous Bans from other servers: No other bans​
4. Referrals: None​
5. How did you hear about herocraft: I heard about hereocraft on a server list online, it was ranked high.​
6. Have you voted for herocraft: Yes, 5 or 6 times.​
7. Do you agree to the herocraft EULA and ToS: Yes, I agree to the EULA and the ToS​
8. Reasons why you should be accepted: I am very loyal to servers, I vote a lot, and I plan to help herocraft in any ways I can!​
9. Special key: {HCC9}​
10. Additional Info: I love minecraft and the server looks really good so I would love to build , play on the server, make friends with people who are nice and I love mods and admins who are trusting.​
-Comenkill​

Comenkill

Stone

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
no I had to do a few things before I got the right results

then I ended up spamming by accident

I am so sorry, it won't happen again
Christ your making this more difficult than it needs to be. Explain what happened IN DETAIL. I am also by no means thrilled with your attitude in tour chat about your application.

Comenkill

Stone
'
Christ your making this more difficult than it needs to be. Explain what happened IN DETAIL. I am also by no means thrilled with your attitude in tour chat about your application.
Ok if you insist.
After you told me to fix my SK I went to edit on the first app, then I read your reply carefully again, it said and I quote, "you have updated your application reply to this so I am alerted", I copied the fixed app and I replied.

minutes later, I realized that I forgot to enter more info about myself, so I re posted the updated app again.

I am sorry.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
'
Ok if you insist.
After you told me to fix my SK I went to edit on the first app, then I read your reply carefully again, it said and I quote, "you have updated your application reply to this so I am alerted", I copied the fixed app and I replied.

minutes later, I realized that I forgot to enter more info about myself, so I re posted the updated app again.

I am sorry.
Ugh, I was NEVER asking about that. I was asking the reason behind the spamming of the following user's wall and why you were banned. Honestly, I am having a hard time believing you are 16.

Comenkill

Stone
That is not a conversation, that is you posting repeatedly on a user's wall. I am asking the reason behind it.
who ember, I was angry cuz the sign up process took so long I didn't mean to but, I wanted one more chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1356818727][/DOUBLEPOST]I was tired that day

Status
Not open for further replies.