• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug "Client Side Lag" applies to all clients at the same time

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9

Finally, someone who's speaking in a language I can understand. I've had a lot of Java exceptions in the last couple of weeks, and it's only lately that I've been noticing a generalized lag (apparently unrelated to animals and redstone in the vicinity). If the lag issue is increasing, Java/Windows/Minecraft getting increasingly out of synch could well be contributing to this.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
WitchOnaRampage If you continue to experience Java exceptions you may want to verify that you have the correct version of Java for your OS. Especially if you recently updated to a newer version of Java. You might also consider running it in compatibility mode if you have a newer machine. Windows 8 has java compatibility issues across the board but some versions of 7 have issues too.
Another possible cause of the java exception is a communication failure between the server and the client. You may want to check your connection speed or signal strength.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Is it possible to get a different plugin like nocheat that won't lag?
Really? Kainzo just said that nocheat is not lagging you but is in fact INTENTIONALLY moving you back to where you were.

Why is that I lag but I know it is only clientside?