• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Class] replace "Juggernaut" with "Berserker"

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Sounds like a Norse DK to me... lol

Still think that "Juggernaut" sounds more intimidating

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
The fact of the matter is, i don't think we could successfully make a juggernaut without it being overpowered and incredibly boring. This will be a new, fun alternative to that.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
All this does is re-enforce my theory. Warriors are TANKY rogues, like seriously, EX: sammys are more tanky than ninjas, but they also do more damage due to armor reduction.... lolololol

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
All this does is re-enforce my theory. Warriors are TANKY rogues, like seriously, EX: sammys are more tanky than ninjas, but they also do more damage due to armor reduction.... lolololol

Okay, first off, if you're going to complain about balance, DO IT IN ANOTHER THREAD. This thread is about fixing a (broken in concept) legendary class. I don't care about your gripes. If you think there is a problem with my idea, don't go "lolololololop" and rate my post facepalm. I'd rather you just find some other thread to troll. Suggestions forums are for constructive critisizm and general feedback. If you've got none to offer, then please take the door to your left.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay, first off, if you're going to complain about balance, DO IT IN ANOTHER THREAD. This thread is about fixing a (broken in concept) legendary class. I don't care about your gripes. If you think there is a problem with my idea, don't go "lolololololop" and rate my post facepalm. I'd rather you just find some other thread to troll. Suggestions forums are for constructive critisizm and general feedback. If you've got none to offer, then please take the door to your left.
Beserker sounds like tanky rogue... All im saying

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Play smart and you won't die. Play well and you'll get kills. OP things/classes are completely out of the question. They are not intended to be OP, therefor your argument is invalid. Anyway, if you can't handle the deaths/hard leveling, don't be a Legendary. Giving all the kills and easymode to you as a Legendary is not Hardcore. How could you suggest making Legendaries OP, all the while keeping them in line with their "hardcore" philosophy?
Keache thinks hes like the pro pvper, negative kd? Say whuuut

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Rane, if you don't have anything to actually contribute, just keep your mouth shut.

Like a wise man once said "'Tis better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than open it and remove all doubt".

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Trolling and commenting that you're not high but bored is not contributing. If you don't have anything to say about the topic at hand or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism (not douchebaggery)... just keep your fingers off the keyboard.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I was being constructive in the sense that keache has a negative KD -> he's not the best pvpr -> leads back to my point.
He never made a point of his ability to PvP. He said "Hardcore!!" and "If you're good, you'll get kills", and that was basically the extent of it.
Think you're sort of on your own here, kimosabe.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
I think I get where Greek is coming from as what's the point to go Legendary if you can just get owned in a 1v1.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think I get where Greek is coming from as what's the point to go Legendary if you can just get owned in a 1v1.
I agree to an extent- Making Legendaries 100% sidegrade seems like a lot of effort for little reward to me. And didn't Kain give a text-speech about how Herocraft Hardcore only means a little masochistic?

But before I start giving input, what exactly has staff said about the roles of Legend classes? There's a lot of talk about what people think they should be, but I haven't seen a statement from admins or anything like that.