• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Class] replace "Juggernaut" with "Berserker"

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I agree to an extent- Making Legendaries 100% sidegrade seems like a lot of effort for little reward to me. And didn't Kain give a text-speech about how Herocraft Hardcore only means a little masochistic?

But before I start giving input, what exactly has staff said about the roles of Legend classes? There's a lot of talk about what people think they should be, but I haven't seen a statement from admins or anything like that.

I believe that Legendaries should have high risk-rewards. 100% sidegrade is not my intention. If you are great at the spec, you should have a slight advantage over others. It's hard to say what staff wants; nothing's set in stone yet (nothing has ever been set in stone about legendaries yet) so all we can do now is suggest and hope we're heard.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I believe that Legendaries should have high risk-rewards. 100% sidegrade is not my intention. If you are great at the spec, you should have a slight advantage over others. It's hard to say what staff wants; nothing's set in stone yet (nothing has ever been set in stone about legendaries yet) so all we can do now is suggest and hope we're heard.
Understood, thanks for that.

If the guy playing the Legend is great at his class, I think they should have an advantage over people with normal specs who are great at their class. So imo, fundamentally more potent than plain specs somehow. And I think the place to start is with the skills. If, as I've heard, Legends will only gain XP from PvP, every skill they have ought to be relevant to effective PvP. With a highly effective skillset there doesn't have to be a substantial increase in other areas- HP, armor, and so on.
And that'll be my general philosophy for suggesting things.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
If any of these legendary classes are implemented, every other class will become obsolete, and new players will hardly want to grid for Hours upon hours to Master. Its already bad enough being an unspeced against a speced. Now imagine if the only way to survive pvp would be to master 4 classes.

Please don't add these...

For the love of god.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
If any of these legendary classes are implemented, every other class will become obsolete, and new players will hardly want to grid for Hours upon hours to Master. Its already bad enough being an unspeced against a speced. Now imagine if the only way to survive pvp would be to master 4 classes.

Please don't add these...

For the love of god.

Please read my posts. With this idea, that shouldn't happen.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Ok I like your idea Keache.

I think that if these legends are implemented, they should be extreamly high risk for high reward.

Something such as, upon death, you lose an entire level, or you lose 5% of your total C. You only gain exp from PVP

This would stop everyone and their mom from going legend. If you are not confident in your ability to pvp, you should not be a Legend class. These classes should be for the elite pvpers, Not half the server.