• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Combining and new Class introduction (BARD!)

RedKhan

Soulsand
Rising Star: Your stats dramatically increase over time to the point that you are the strongest in HC, eventually peaking before they begin to fall. (May only ever be used once)

Comeback Tour: Like rising star but every time you use it your stats go up by less and drop more quickly until the skill has no affect whatsoever and all your fans wish you'd gone out in a drug related blaze of glory midway through your career..

Wait, wut?

nmtonj

Soulsand
Updated the Wiki the best I could. What does it mean by like " cooldown: 20000"? 20000 ticks? If someone knows what this means, could they help me update the wiki?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Finally! A class that is mostly buffs! Now all we need is a assist kill system...

(Make bards hold a jukebox!)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Bards seem relatively weak in terms of HP and dmg with a diamond sword... Ninjas do like 12 dmg with diamond plus they have 90 hp at lvl 50. I dont plan on going bard, and I'm a master ninja already, but unless Bard has a skill that makes them balanced compared to other rogue classes, then that could require a change. I could be wrong, quicken seems to be relatively unique and useful. I see that Bard is full of "party" skills so I assume bards aren't a class meant to be the "lone wolf" in a sense

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Bards seem relatively weak in terms of HP and dmg with a diamond sword... Ninjas do like 12 dmg with diamond plus they have 90 hp at lvl 50. I dont plan on going bard, and I'm a master ninja already, but unless Bard has a skill that makes them balanced compared to other rogue classes, then that could require a change. I could be wrong, quicken seems to be relatively unique and useful. I see that Bard is full of "party" skills so I assume bards aren't a class meant to be the "lone wolf" in a sense

Same goes for Enchanter but you don't see anybody complaining about that either :p Both look like excellent classes and I'm sure once people start getting owned in party pvp against teams that have Bards or Enchanters they will realize the true worth here.

But you're right, 1v1 you'd slaughter them :p

That's the point though!

GraRona

Portal
Lol. I'm a greedy bastard and don't work for my party. My party works for me. I would NEVER choose this class because it doesn't suit my nature lol

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Lol. I'm a greedy bastard and don't work for my party. My party works for me. I would NEVER choose this class because it doesn't suit my nature lol

Psh, my parties are AFRAID of me!

No matter how hard I try, every raid or party activity results in one ally being eaten alive by wolves :(

It's like I'm some kind of expert teamkiller.

GraRona

Portal
LOL. In vanilla I always find wolves as a nuisance. I get so attached to them and then when they get owned by my lava pool/skelly/creeper I cry.