• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Class Combining and new Class introduction (BARD!)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Nah takes more then 4 times with the new HP increases. Now we are finally on par with Samurai's!
No it is 4 because of backstab where you will be doing 24 damage from behind with a diamond sword and most classes do not have more than 96HP

HollowSith

Diamond
Well does backstab only work partially then? Because I hit people in the back 6-8 time and none of them die purly from backstab. Against thieves and sami's. It takes many backstabs and regular blows to kill someone. I could take a video (though it would be laggy) if you'd like.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well does backstab only work partially then? Because I hit people in the back 6-8 time and none of them die purly from backstab. Against thieves and sami's. It takes many backstabs and regular blows to kill someone. I could take a video (though it would be laggy) if you'd like.
Wearing armor?
and I don't think its a chance based skill

HollowSith

Diamond
It's not intended to be, but perhaps it has to do with the imp chat.. for me when I use to many skills to fast, the imp chat marks it as spamming and disallows me to continue using skills for a few seconds. This includes, perhaps, pressing silence 3 or 4 times, then ablade 3 or 4 and so on and so forth in rapid concession. Maybe because backstab uses the line "so and so have been backstab" or something similar to that; that each time I backstab some of them are being cancelled out. Considering, hitting someone from the back automatically produces the /skill backstab that normal button binds/ items binds do. Just some thoughts I suppose..

Nell

Legacy Supporter 3
Um, New class sounds great! But.... Isn't a Bard a medieval poet/author/singer/songwriter? Never back-stabbed people I would have thought :rolleyes:

Think: Shakespeare
"The Bard of Avon"