• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Skyforge [36]

RE: Skyforge: NOW RECRUITING!

Oh thnx, I did join the chat channel when i was on, I guess i was just unlucky. Well I'll keep looking for the mayor. Hope to see you soon.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

SilentStormer, I added you to the permission list! Welcome to Skyforge. :)

You can pick out a plot anywhere you like that isn't claimed and start building. Let me know if you need anything, just use "/mail send Capn_Danger" in-game.

Also, I can protect any chests you have, just send me a mail and I'll get it done next time I'm on.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3

i would like to save up for one of the noble plots, is it possible to reserve one?

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

Kainzo said:
http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=910

Capn Danger hasnt been super active lately. Im sure he'll fix this as soon as he gets on.

Steamed said:
i would like to save up for one of the noble plots, is it possible to reserve one?

yes ofcourse. I have started setting up colored signs with prices on different plots. If you wanna buy any of these or reserve them just place a sign on the plot next to the "for sale" sign. As long as you dont do this on many plots at once it should be perfectly fine.

EDIT: btw, I have started pricing the different noble plots with the coins per block system. Currently the priced plots have been set to 4c per block, but there will be cheaper ones (per block) too when we start marking up bigger plots less centralized in SkyForge. All noble plots are currently on the ground to make sure we have enugh space to give floating 10x10 plots to citizens.

Oh one more thing about making plots on the middle level. I think these plots should be placed a bit further apart than the ones on the highest level so its possible to see from top to bottom even when the middle level is filled with plots too. Anyone else have any input on this?

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5

Diavolo1988 said:
Oh one more thing about making plots on the middle level. I think these plots should be placed a bit further apart than the ones on the highest level so its possible to see from top to bottom even when the middle level is filled with plots too. Anyone else have any input on this?

Yeah, thats a good idea. Some plots have already been layed out but are very close together, we should stick with the original idea of at least 10 blocks between plots.

jp0249107

TNT

Heyo I've been looking around for a town for awhile, and then I saw that awesome city in the sky. I'd like to join your town and make my contribution to Skyforge! I enjoy just plain mining, and I believe that I would make a valuable contribution to the future PVP stuff that is going to be happening. I hope that I can contribute to the glory of the Kingdom!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6

thats great jp (thats your new nickname whatever you say :p) Just come to SkyForge byt walking (coords x: -1625 z:+490) or just take the herogate from the nexus (our gate is in the North East Corner) you can also join "/ch sf" to talk to people in the city easier. When you arrive we'll set you up with a plot and give you permissions to the town (we have a protection so non-citizens cant grief anything) Looking forward to seeing you :)

jp0249107

TNT

something strange is going on with my chat stuff, I've joined /chat sf but for some reason I can't type anything in it. I've tried typing after "/sf" but that is no working, and neither is /o. Or am I just being a dunce and forgetting something? Otherwise I would have been able to join by now.

If I could get some stone or cobble stone (4 full stacks or 256) for my house so I can finish and get to work on some projects that sky forge could benefit from. And some materials for the project (the walls) I could get some serous progress I just need an outline of where to build the walls and the materials.
Thanks, firebomb428

Oh ya and I'm pretty sure capn danger added me as a citizen the thread just needs to be updated.
Thanks, Firebomb428

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
jp0249107 said:
something strange is going on with my chat stuff, I've joined /chat sf but for some reason I can't type anything in it. I've tried typing after "/sf" but that is no working, and neither is /o. Or am I just being a dunce and forgetting something? Otherwise I would have been able to join by now.

the correct syntax for joining a channel is "/ch sf" not just "/sf". Try that, will probably work then.

firebomb428 said:
If I could get some stone or cobble stone (4 full stacks or 256) for my house so I can finish and get to work on some projects that sky forge could benefit from. And some materials for the project (the walls) I could get some serous progress I just need an outline of where to build the walls and the materials.
Thanks, firebomb428

Oh ya and I'm pretty sure capn danger added me as a citizen the thread just needs to be updated.
Thanks, Firebomb428

There are spare materials in the chests right by the bottom of the central lift. (there is an area with chests and signs telling the different categories) You should find everything you need there or see if you can get resources elsewhere. (for instance we have a treefarm down the same lift as the subway) one thing to note, do not dig sand or other materials from the surface of lower SkyForge. The trees on the surface are for decoration and the sandhills are supposed to be sand. etc. You probably knew that but Im just saying.

Also what is this project you are talking about? please share. is this something you have talked to capn_danger or any of the other councilmembers about?

The project if you go onto the first page of the thread and look under ongoing town projects one of them is building the outer wall at ground level.

One quick question how do you do the magical spell chest lock thing or is that a mod that whoever places the chest is the only one who can open it?
Thanks, firebomb428

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
That list is a bit old I think. If you go to SkyForge and look at the walls, you will see that we have outer walls already. It also states on the list that we need a minecart station. We have everything we need when it comes to minecarts (except perhaps a minecart dispenser system)

So that list actually should be updated more often. Current projects if you wish to participate or work on something on your own, are:
  • expansion of the underground treefarm
  • KoE Arena (a very very big project, but if you start pushing for its initiation it will probably get started quicker)
  • SkyForge docks (I think AfroDave is working on this, talk to him if you want to participate)
  • Building a big underground cacti farm. (Due to cacti being used as the ingredient in green and lime wool, getting a quick and easy supply of this would be helpful)
  • Other things that you may think of. This is the perhaps the most important point. If you have ideas for cool projects, talk to one of us in the council and explain your plan. It will most likely be accepted if it sounds good and is not conflicting with other projects.

Btw, its great that you are interested in helping out with our projects, thats where the real fun in being in a town lies. Also, have you been given a plot yet? you must be pretty new since I havent seen you ingame yet.

Oh ya I have a plot on the top level it's a castle and Im almost finished.

Also could I do some mining down in the mine.

sorry one more thing i took nexus to skyforge and it said i had been charged 10.0 coin but I don't think I have any coin. what happened.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
firebomb428 said:

sorry one more thing i took nexus to skyforge and it said i had been charged 10.0 coin but I don't think I have any coin. what happened.

nice :) Sorry if it was hard to figure out what projects were currently available, we've been a bit slow on updating the list. I could make a bulletin board in town with the current ongoing/planned projects to make it easier for people who want to participate in improving the town.

The mine is pretty stripped, you should atleast walk east (backwards after getting down the lift) when coming down in the mine to find the biggest areas that has not been mined yet. About the herogate, I think herogate cost is currently being implemented I guess perhaps it was a glitch that let you travel with it even with 0 coins. Might be some holes in the code now in the testing/starting phase.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Diavolo1988 said:
firebomb428 said:

nice :) Sorry if it was hard to figure out what projects were currently available, we've been a bit slow on updating the list. I could make a bulletin board in town with the current ongoing/planned projects to make it easier for people who want to participate in improving the town.

The mine is pretty stripped, you should atleast walk east (backwards after getting down the lift) when coming down in the mine to find the biggest areas that has not been mined yet. About the herogate, I think herogate cost is currently being implemented I guess perhaps it was a glitch that let you travel with it even with 0 coins. Might be some holes in the code now in the testing/starting phase.

herogates now charge 10c

Fire3

Iron
Might be a little inactive again, working on something in sp for a change :)
Here's a peek..

mansionpreviewpeek.png

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Fire3 said:
Might be a little inactive again, working on something in sp for a change :)
Here's a peek..

mansionpreviewpeek.png

Damn you apply for architect already! ;)

Anyway have fun when you get back I'll be trying to hire you.
It's always good to kick back and have fun on single player.
So enjoy but don't forget to come back.........

Plenti

Air
Well, I got recruited but I aint on the list.
Three days has passed but now I am sadly leaving.
Good bye.

P.S You guys should go active, the town.. it's so beautiful.

I'd like to join SkyForge, it looks amazing, firebomb428 told me about it. I just joined and would like a place to build a creative house. I'd like to help improve what doesn't really need improving.