• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][RoV] Mineris [96][Evil]

Nevirst

Dirt
well ower small group consists of alot of unkown class types becuse were not all on the server yet
theres me nevrist then cyclopes, Crouse, garrett, pikachu3300 ,ninyall, nevinyall, and we cant rember the last guys ing name
ower classes consist of healer me cyclopes and pika and nevinyall are warriors and gerritts a wizzard and the rest arnt on server yet
ower jobs thus far only consist of me and cyclopes weve been on longest mason for me and cyclopes is merchent
perviose towns are one a small hamlit not protected and no one ever on so were moveing to some were a little nicer
most every one in ower clan are raiders and heavy fighters exspet a few of us if u have jobs for them to go hunt down a base go a head and ask cyclopes is good at finding were people live and gatherign stolen matts i dont think theres much more to tell of ower clan u can ask me any thing in game if u need more info

Sn0wBorn

Iron
Sorry, I accidentally destroyed one of the lifts on floor 7 of the purple tower, sorry about this, I will replace it as soon as I am level 25.

giasrope

Wood
In Game Name: giasrope
Class: Dragoon=6 Crafter=22
Previous Towns: Malkier but that was way back
People you know in the town: multis_revenge12
Why you should be Accepted: I'm experienced in Herocraft been playing since old map I think I would make a great addition
What makes you special: I can be very active but sometimes just not on for a while
Additional Information: none

In Game Name:tateve22
Class:Warrior/Dreadknight lvl 56
Previous Towns:Newerth
People you know in the town:Troppics and spikezlol
Why you should be Accepted:I wanted to defend newerth from Treecreepers 24/7 raid
What makes you special:I wanted to be an breadknight
Additional Information:Im a boss like Whitebeard :p

In Game Name: gravitysandwich1
Class: wizard 20, crafter 9
Previous Towns: none
People you know in the town: Sn0wBorn
Why you should be Accepted: To help pvp, build and be evil >: ) and i also want to see the flying town!
What makes you special: I can give free ports and teleports when i am a high enough level.
Additional Information: I want to be in this town with my friend Sn0wBorn and be evil!

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Tateve22 may I inquire as to who Whitebeard is?
Welcome to Mineris Gravitysandwich1, talk to me ingame!

In Game Name: cadencraft
Class: caster
Previous Towns: None
People you know in the town: None
Why you should be Accepted: Im a awseome player and i will help alot
What makes you special: I can hotkey if that matters
Additional Information: From USA and i have team speak

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Expand your application laner107, especially in the "what makes you special" and "why should you be Accepted" questions.

Tkdstar13

Stone
In Game Name: Tkdstar13
Class: Caster
Previous Towns: None on this map, was Canterlot last map. Starting fresh here.
People you know in the town: I recognize some names, but honestly don't remember much of our previous interactions
Why you should be Accepted: I'm friendly, always willing to help those who I swear allegience to, can be a valuable contributor.
What makes you special: I built Atlas by myself in 8 hours. If you don't know/remember Atlas then I'm not really sure if there is anything you'd find interesting. I can build cool things with mason skills.
Additional Information: 28 years old, I know I'm ancient, but still a kid at heart, lol.

Jmanlee2

Gold
In Game Name: Jmanlee2
Class: Rogue
Previous Towns: Shiroku
People you know in the town: None, except Dils1 might remember me
Why you should be Accepted: I love to mine and I donate all of my resources.
What makes you special: I am really good at being funny and fighting.
Additional Information: Not much more really.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Usually when someone messes up that much, they learn from their mistakes. And clearly the reason he made the mistakes is because the town didnt tell him about their allies and enemies.