• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][RoV] Mineris [96][Evil]

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Usually when someone messes up that much, they learn from their mistakes. And clearly the reason he made the mistakes is because the town didnt tell him about their allies and enemies.
I would keep an eye on him, but then again, this is your town and Im not even a part of it.

redrhino

Dirt
1. In Game Name:redrhino01
2. Class:caster, crafter
3. Previous Towns: none
4. People you know in the town: sigpit
5. Why you should be Accepted: i think ill be able to help contribute to the town and it would be a great way for me to get more experience being in a town.
6. What makes you special: well im a great teamworker and love to build and pvp.
7. Additional Information:

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
1. In Game Name:redrhino01
2. Class:caster, crafter
3. Previous Towns: none
4. People you know in the town: sigpit
5. Why you should be Accepted: i think ill be able to help contribute to the town and it would be a great way for me to get more experience being in a town.
6. What makes you special: well im a great teamworker and love to build and pvp.
7. Additional Information:
If you do know sig as you claim Sigpit then I see no problems with letting you in the town :D
Welcome to mineris! (However feel free to put more effort into your app next time >.<)

bluerhino659

Stone
1.IGN:Bluerhino659

2.Class:rogue,crafter

3.Previous towns: none

4.People you know in town:sigpit

5.Why should you be accepted?:Well i love to help build in projects and what not.I also love to pvp but since im still a low level that might not be the best idea. I used to be in sigpits old town in dragonguard.

6.What makes you special: Im a multicolored rhino doesn't get much better then that.

7.Additional Info:I am a very active player.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to mineris bluerhino and redrhino, and yes i do remember you guys, ill get you set up later today.

In Game Name: killajoka4000
Class: (11) paladin (16) crafter
Previous Towns: none
People you know in the town: dragonzero,sigpit,pampita
Why you should be Accepted: im good for the town im a good miner and can easly get supplies
What makes you special:i can get gold and other ores to make the town money
Additional Information: none

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: killajoka4000
Class: (11) paladin (16) crafter
Previous Towns: none
People you know in the town: dragonzero,sigpit,pampita
Why you should be Accepted: im good for the town im a good miner and can easly get supplies
What makes you special:i can get gold and other ores to make the town money
Additional Information: none
Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. In Game Name: Alonelygopher
2. Class: Rogue (9) Crafter (13)
3. Previous Towns: None
4. People you know in the town: Dragonzero39 (We've talked a bit, he's given me some advice)
5. Why you should be Accepted: Skilled pvper and somewhat knows what He's doing (Yes, im talking in the third person)
6. What makes you special: I know about Falsebook, so i can become an engineer very easily. If you guys would like. (I can make a lightning kill booth when you step on a pressure plate, If some of that stuff is avalible of course)
Additional Information: I've played a lot of multiple raid servers and i was informed here. I also love to play many games like Dota 2, Terraria, chivalry etc.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Ive been playing MC since march 2011, :/, Expand your application on number 5 and 6, if you arent special why should we accept you into a special town?