• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][RoV] Mineris [96][Evil]

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Amadreses can you please expand on the sections "Why you should be Accepted" and "what makes you special"

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Jinder, your application sucks, please improve it if you want a chance at getting into the town, and that chance is 1/1,000,000.

tony_is_baws

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name:Tony_is_baws
Class:Mystic.
Previous Towns:N/A
People you know in the town:Everyone
Why you should be Accepted: Because Secretly we are gay.
What makes you special: I smell like a cat.
Additional Information-potatoe

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Tony, you dont need to make an application when you are already in the town. .-.

Wood
ok before i apply just a few q's
1)how much tax is there and how much does a plot cost?
2)96 members?

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Plots are free, there are no taxes, and we have 96 members but most of them are inactive.

In Game Name: Tons_Of_Damage_
Class: Caster-18 Crafter 6
Previous Towns: None
People you know in the town: I recognize all of your names from the Offtopic Channel In Game; but I don't know any of you guys in particular.
Why you should be Accepted: I should be accepted because I can provide Sheen Procs for the whole town.
What makes you special: I am special because I can donate moneyzz to the town to help it grow; and I can carry you out of ELO hell.
Additional Information: LoL ELO- 2054

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Do you have any friends on this server, or people you have gotten to know as you play?

Promoteme

Coal
In Game Name: Promoteme
Class: Wizard lvl 44 , Alchemist lvl 2
Previous Towns: Rapture
People you know in the town: None
Why you should be Accepted: I am a wizard so I can provide services
What makes you special: I am special because I am
Additional Information: None

In Game Name: Purple_Platypus_
Class: Rogue(lvl 10) crafter(lvl 6,)
Previous Towns: none im kinda new
People you know in the town: sigpit, a name i cant remeber who has a dino skin.
Why you should be Accepted: i really dont know... im on a lot, especially on weekends, and i like to farm and fight mobs ( i also like pvp but i die a lot, no armour)
What makes you special: Im a platypus... nuff said... also i like making little houses
Additional Information: i know (most) of the basic stuff, im whitelisted, but iv only been here 2 days... i vote d on both days

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Promoteme expand your application, it is one of the worst ive ever seen.
Welcoem to Mineris Purple_Platypus_ talk to me in-game to get you set up!

Promoteme

Coal
In Game Name: Promoteme
Class: Wizard Level 44 Alchemist Level 2
Previous Towns: Rapture
People you know in the town: SIGPIT
Why you should be Accepted: I should be accepted because I am a honest and hardworking person who strives to boost the community.
What makes you special: I think I would be a great addition to the community because of my ability to provide free teleports for the town.
Additional Information: I am a hardworking individual. I will strive to make the community a better place and put my best effort into aiding the town with materials, defense and money.

Thank you for reading my application
- Promo

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Promoteme I heard that you were kicked from rapture for threatening to kill town members, please tell me about this.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Given what happened earlier today, i'd like to ask: Is Mineris still allied to Oakenshire? If so, then what type of allience is this, does it follow any specific guidelines? If not, then please state why Oakenshire is listed under ''Allies''.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
We havent talked to them in a while, so they are considered neutral, we dont attack them they dont attack us. I havent removed them from the alliance play because i dont want citizens attacking them claiming they aren't allies when they are really neutral.

Omnipulse

Stone
In Game Name: Omnipulse
Class: Warrior (4) : Crafter (1)
Previous Towns: None.
People you know in the town: None.
Why you should be Accepted: I'm an experienced minecrafter.
What makes you special: Not really anything.
Additional Information: I was a very old Herocraft player who only recently returned. I'm applying here because I need a town to help me get started with the new HC.