• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Mineris [Evil] (Recruiting)

RoPaul

Gold
In-game Name: Kanato13

Timezone:UTC+2

Why do you want to join Mineris?: I want to join a town and a friend of mine (cata101 ) told me this one's cool and we should join it

How long have you been on herocraft?: 1 year

Past towns?: Underworld(3 months ago)

What class/profession are you wanting to become?: Cleric 20/Smith 41

Have you read the town rules?: Yes ('rov')

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Kanato13

Timezone:UTC+2

Why do you want to join Mineris?: I want to join a town and a friend of mine (cata101 ) told me this one's cool and we should join it

How long have you been on herocraft?: 1 year

Past towns?: Underworld(3 months ago)

What class/profession are you wanting to become?: Cleric 20/Smith 41

Have you read the town rules?: Yes ('rov')
Accepted

xionwalker

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: Xionwalker

Timezone: Central

Why do you want to join Mineris?: It looks and sounds like a neat town. I've been trying to get back into herocraft, so i thought I'd start here. :)

How long have you been on herocraft?: I started playing before the first wipe, I haven't really played since the second though.

Past towns?: I honestly don't remember the names of them. If you know ATVrider, I was in his first couple of towns on the older maps.

What class/profession are you wanting to become?: I'm a rogue and working for a ninja. I'll probably be an engineer when I master crafting.

Have you read the town rules?: Yup, 'rov'

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Xionwalker

Timezone: Central

Why do you want to join Mineris?: It looks and sounds like a neat town. I've been trying to get back into herocraft, so i thought I'd start here. :)

How long have you been on herocraft?: I started playing before the first wipe, I haven't really played since the second though.

Past towns?: I honestly don't remember the names of them. If you know ATVrider, I was in his first couple of towns on the older maps.

What class/profession are you wanting to become?: I'm a rogue and working for a ninja. I'll probably be an engineer when I master crafting.

Have you read the town rules?: Yup, 'rov'
Accepted,
get with me or etkenn online

Supersta21

Dirt
In-game name: Supersta21
Timezone: Central USA
Why do you want to join Mineris?: Because im looking for agreat town to settle down with and this looks like the perfect one and im a nice honest teenager
Past towns?: none

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Supersta21
Timezone: Central USA
Why do you want to join Mineris?: Because im looking for agreat town to settle down with and this looks like the perfect one and im a nice honest teenager
Past towns?: none
Accepted even though some of the questions on the application were missing.
Get with me or EtKEnn to be invited into the town.[DOUBLEPOST=1371244393,1371070221][/DOUBLEPOST]Town list updated[DOUBLEPOST=1371420227][/DOUBLEPOST]Main post edited :)

In-game name: MrLifeShifter

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Mineris?: I want to join Mineris because it seems like a great city and I need a city to help me become better so then I can give back help others. Also you guys are evil which is boss.

How long have you been on herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft a couple of days but I am decent

Past towns?: None

What class/profession are you wanting to become?: I plan on becoming a wizard and not sure on profession probably what the town needs from me.

Have you read the town rules?: I have and plan to obey them.

Also you accepted my whitelist app! :)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: MrLifeShifter

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Mineris?: I want to join Mineris because it seems like a great city and I need a city to help me become better so then I can give back help others. Also you guys are evil which is boss.

How long have you been on herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft a couple of days but I am decent

Past towns?: None

What class/profession are you wanting to become?: I plan on becoming a wizard and not sure on profession probably what the town needs from me.

Have you read the town rules?: I have and plan to obey them.

Also you accepted my whitelist app! :)
Mineris is no longer owner by me. You need to get in contact with Hydroking77