• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Mineris [Evil] (Recruiting)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Mineris
2013-06-01_142504_zps8c712523.png

READ ALL THE POST BEFORE APPLYING!

About Mineris
Mineris has a lot of history behind it in the world of bastion. Mineris was once home to the Freepers. An advanced PvP group that fought daily battles to defeat evil known as TC (Tree Creepers). Mineris, being founded by Sigpit and pandaman was a great town full of active members. Sat next to mineris was a kingdom named Lo that was once an ally to Mineris but one day the alliance broke. From then on they raided each other constantly. Soon Mineris started to dye down in active members with lack of PvP and when there was PvP it was an unfair advantage to the Freepers. Mineris was founded at the start of Bastion and could be known as a old town. It has stood its ground for many months fending off from the evil in Bastion. The town went inactive for around a month or two until I have decided to try and save Mineris from dying.

Apartment
Cost: First one free! (Default housing)
Size: -Coming soon-
Located: Tower
Taxes: None!

Small plot
Cost: 100c
Size: 10x10x10
Located: -Coming soon-
Taxes: -To be decided-

More housing coming soon!

Rules of Mineris
1) Follow all the rules of Herocraft.
2) Do not steal from other town members or allies.
3) Do not grief.
4) Do not build without permission
5) Listen to the Leaders/council
6) The word 'rov' must be included somewhere in your town application
7) Do not mine under the town
8) Cover all your NON-LWC chests with dirt

If you do not follow these rules you will be kicked from the town _____________________________________________________________
Allies
Ember Hollow
Willow Dusk
Freepers

Enemies
OS Kingdom

EtKEnn
bigmandad1
CHUBBY_PENlS
Konurb
ReedMe
Carlover1234
Beerponghorton
FRheeKieR
classicgamer36
iFallenMiner
Kanato13
cata101
Evilthor
Xionwalker
MiguelA777

In-game name:

Timezone:

Why do you want to join Mineris?:

How long have you been on herocraft?:

Past towns?:

What class/profession are you wanting to become?:

Have you read the town rules?:

Not read the rules? Read them before applying to the town or you will be denied.

gamingenderman

Glowing Redstone
In-game name:gamingenderman

Timezone:EST-4

Why do you want to join Mineris?:I wish to join mineris because I wish to work with other people and i wish to make to new friends

How long have you been on herocraft?:for quite some time now

Past towns?:NW also known as newsworth or something like that

gamingenderman

Glowing Redstone

Why do you want to join Mineris?:I wish to join mineris because I wish to work with other people and i wish to make to new friends

sorry i put my wrong age my age is 20

gamingenderman

Glowing Redstone

i wish to cancel my app

IGN: Chair_killer
Time Zone: West Coastal-California Time Zone (I have no idea what it is.)
Why Join? "I want to join because It seems like a legitimate town, the owner is welcoming, and I hope in the future to work with other towns people. I love the community in minecraft, especially this server, so it should be great."
How Long Have you been on hero craft? "I've been on for a total of probably 5-7 hours. Not very much, but I've begun to understand the basis of the server as well as the economy and the pvp. I'm currently a level 14 caster and 6 crafter, But rest assured, I can build."
Past Towns: Not on this server (obviously), But on a well known survival server called Shadowraze, I'm the head owner of a couple of well off towns. One has become abandon, but at the height of it's glory it's held up to more than 15 citizens. I have belonged to countless towns over the years.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Chair_killer
Time Zone: West Coastal-California Time Zone (I have no idea what it is.)
Why Join? "I want to join because It seems like a legitimate town, the owner is welcoming, and I hope in the future to work with other towns people. I love the community in minecraft, especially this server, so it should be great."
How Long Have you been on hero craft? "I've been on for a total of probably 5-7 hours. Not very much, but I've begun to understand the basis of the server as well as the economy and the pvp. I'm currently a level 14 caster and 6 crafter, But rest assured, I can build."
Past Towns: Not on this server (obviously), But on a well known survival server called Shadowraze, I'm the head owner of a couple of well off towns. One has become abandon, but at the height of it's glory it's held up to more than 15 citizens. I have belonged to countless towns over the years.
Accepted!
Catch me online and we will sort you out ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game name: ponybr0nyguy9000

Timezone: GMT +1

Why do you want to join Mineris?: The UltimateOptics guy has a cute forum picture ^_^

How long have you been on herocraft?: Somewhere between Veteran and Elite :*

Past towns?: Canterlot, ponyville ^_^, fillydelphia and manehatten :3

Plsc accept i liek firez so mineris is perfect :>

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: ponybr0nyguy9000

Timezone: GMT +1

Why do you want to join Mineris?: The UltimateOptics guy has a cute forum picture ^_^

How long have you been on herocraft?: Somewhere between Veteran and Elite :*

Past towns?: Canterlot, ponyville ^_^, fillydelphia and manehatten :3

Plsc accept i liek firez so mineris is perfect :>
DENIED
Try better not to troll on the next app.

Jk jk,
wuv your etk, your Accepted! ;D

In-game name: CHUBBY_PENlS

Timezone: MERICAN time zone

Why do you want to join Mineris?: I just want to be in a nice community where I can live in.

How long have you been on herocraft?: Like 4 hrs lol

Past towns?: None

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: CHUBBY_PENlS

Timezone: MERICAN time zone

Why do you want to join Mineris?: I just want to be in a nice community where I can live in.

How long have you been on herocraft?: Like 4 hrs lol

Past towns?: None
Accepted! /tell me when im online and i will show you to the town - Strange name btw

MajorasMask

Ungodly
In-game name: majorasmruk

Timezone: i'm a secret agent for the USSR so i'm all around the world pretty much don't think i'm lying i'm legit

Why do you want to join Mineris?: what's mineris?

How long have you been on herocraft?: all my life, i'm very experienced.

Past towns?: towns? wait sorry i thought this was the guild section

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dum dum dum, good to see you've got your own town, Ultimate! :D What are you going to do with it? I suggest you tear down those towers and do something sexy with that pit.. :p OOOOH. I know. Do this:

ss1_1297854.jpg

Remove the lower town area and replace it with a junkyard. Add like ruins and shit. Then, build sexy floating islands (with homes on them) at the top. Would look very nice.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: majorasmruk

Timezone: i'm a secret agent for the USSR so i'm all around the world pretty much don't think i'm lying i'm legit

Why do you want to join Mineris?: what's mineris?

How long have you been on herocraft?: all my life, i'm very experienced.

Past towns?: towns? wait sorry i thought this was the guild section

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dum dum dum, good to see you've got your own town, Ultimate! :D What are you going to do with it? I suggest you tear down those towers and do something sexy with that pit.. :p OOOOH. I know. Do this:

ss1_1297854.jpg

Remove the lower town area and replace it with a junkyard. Add like ruins and shit. Then, build sexy floating islands (with homes on them) at the top. Would look very nice.
I don't know if this is serious or trolling? haha
MajorasMask[DOUBLEPOST=1370241749,1370173574][/DOUBLEPOST]and no I'm not making mineris into a floating isles lol.

In-game name: xXFireFlyXx

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join Mineris?: Because joining a city that is up and comming is a great way to get started

How long have you been on herocraft?: few day but I know how things work around here :p

Past towns?: NA