• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
taxes
V8QRB.png

Fo0l3d

Glowstone
Application
IGN: Fo0l3d
Time zone: EST.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja, - 53, Enchanter - 32
How long have you been on HC: 3-4 months.
Why do you want to join: I want an active town with competent members.
Will you help with town projects: I will if I am available.
What can you give to us, as a community: Extra help and loyalty.
What towns have you been in? Gallifrey.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Not very active.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree.
Tell us about yourself: da greatest
Referrals: Leftovers5? lol

Vidal

TNT
IGN: Vidal_B
Time zone: -6 central time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dragoon/Farmer
How long have you been on HC: 4 Months
Why do you want to join: Because my friend is joining
Will you help with town projects: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendship and Loyalty
What towns have you been in? Gallifrey
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Friend is leaving so i will join him. There is nothing wrong with Gallifrey, i just enjoy the company of other people. (Not as active of a town as i expected.)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, i agree.
Tell us about yourself: Mexican
Referrals: Fo0l3d

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Fo0l3d
Time zone: EST.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja, - 53, Enchanter - 32
How long have you been on HC: 3-4 months.
Why do you want to join: I want an active town with competent members.
Will you help with town projects: I will if I am available.
What can you give to us, as a community: Extra help and loyalty.
What towns have you been in? Gallifrey.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Not very active.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree.
Tell us about yourself: da greatest
Referrals: Leftovers5? lol
IGN: Vidal_B
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dragoon/Farmer
Why do you want to join: Because my friend is joining
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendship and Loyalty
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Friend is leaving so i will join him. There is nothing wrong with Gallifrey, i just enjoy the company of other people. (Not as active of a town as i expected.)
Tell us about yourself: Mexican
Referrals: Fo0l3d
Accepted. See me in game.

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Dismays
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Thief/Crafter
Why do you want to join: I like the members of Oblivion
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendship, Loyalty, and a bit of Stupidity.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): There is nothing wrong with Gallifrey, i just enjoy the company of other people. (Not as active of a town as i expected.)
Tell us about yourself: I'm married.
Referrals: Fo0l3d, Vidal_b, Leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Dismays
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Thief/Crafter
Why do you want to join: I like the members of Oblivion
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendship, Loyalty, and a bit of Stupidity.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): There is nothing wrong with Gallifrey, i just enjoy the company of other people. (Not as active of a town as i expected.)
Tell us about yourself: I'm married.
Referrals: Fo0l3d, Vidal_b, Leftovers5
Accepted.

TeamShovel

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN:TeamShovel
Time zone:West Coast PST ( Pacific Standard Time )
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Wizard 35 Crafter 20
How long have you been on HC: A month atleast
Why do you want to join: I Enjoy talking to all of you guys. Leftovers is a really cool guy also :D
Will you help with town projects: I can do my best. i love building massive projects just hate gathering materials for it :)
What can you give to us, as a community: Well first of all i'm a wizard , Who doesnt love free teleports :D i can also help new players learn the game or if they need someone just to chill and level with
What towns have you been in?Netheril ( I was the owner , Sold to join Obl. ) Moria ( First town i was invited to second i joined. regret joining it and now the town and ower have delcared war on me and always want 2 kill me :) but me and leftovers have fun murdering them :) also dont forget Xmas Town. They didnt do much.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i sold Netheril to join you guys. left Moria because the owner wasnt on much and was a dick but at the same time nice guy. left his town to make mine. Left xmas town because they didnt do much and whenever one talked to them they didnt respond to much.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i agree to all the town rules and Server rules always will
Tell us about yourself: im 18years old. i love to play soccer and game. im a really big gamer and played since i was little. starting on big MMO's like Everquest. nowadays i mostly play Minecraft and Dota2. im always on as much as i can but i do take breaks from Minecraft as i play for a team in dota2 and when we find a tourny we like to go all out and win to make some money. i currently have a job which isnt a help at all but im almost at the point were i can quit it and go full time gamer cause i make enough money to live on my own just from playing dota2. if you like to know anything else u can just ask :D sorry about the grammar and spelling in this.
Referrals: Leftovers5 , Orangedude345(Dawnstar Member but good friend of mine)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:TeamShovel
Time zone:West Coast PST ( Pacific Standard Time )
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Wizard 35 Crafter 20
How long have you been on HC: A month atleast
Why do you want to join: I Enjoy talking to all of you guys. Leftovers is a really cool guy also :D
Will you help with town projects: I can do my best. i love building massive projects just hate gathering materials for it :)
What can you give to us, as a community: Well first of all i'm a wizard , Who doesnt love free teleports :D i can also help new players learn the game or if they need someone just to chill and level with
What towns have you been in?Netheril ( I was the owner , Sold to join Obl. ) Moria ( First town i was invited to second i joined. regret joining it and now the town and ower have delcared war on me and always want 2 kill me :) but me and leftovers have fun murdering them :) also dont forget Xmas Town. They didnt do much.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i sold Netheril to join you guys. left Moria because the owner wasnt on much and was a dick but at the same time nice guy. left his town to make mine. Left xmas town because they didnt do much and whenever one talked to them they didnt respond to much.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: i agree to all the town rules and Server rules always will
Tell us about yourself: im 18years old. i love to play soccer and game. im a really big gamer and played since i was little. starting on big MMO's like Everquest. nowadays i mostly play Minecraft and Dota2. im always on as much as i can but i do take breaks from Minecraft as i play for a team in dota2 and when we find a tourny we like to go all out and win to make some money. i currently have a job which isnt a help at all but im almost at the point were i can quit it and go full time gamer cause i make enough money to live on my own just from playing dota2. if you like to know anything else u can just ask :D sorry about the grammar and spelling in this.
Referrals: Leftovers5 , Orangedude345(Dawnstar Member but good friend of mine)
Accepted. Silly silly, you already have regions and all that good stuff. I'll town invite when I can.

F

~Falker57~

Application
IGN:Falker57
Time zone:Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Hmm lets see, 54 DK, 50 Dragoon, 50 Ninja, 30 Disc
How long have you been on HC:Since last October
Why do you want to join:I am in Resist and I realise that the people in the guild are the people I want to live in a town with. Leftovers is a really nice person and I really want to join!
Will you help with town projects:I am not the best builder but I can help.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can pvp with you guys and protect Oblivion. I guess I could help build. I am not that creative tbh so it will be difficult. I could ma with people and be good at it once I get Ironfist! I love recruiting people as well. So I could help recruit new people then lvl them!
What towns have you been in?Lightforge, Belegost, Eclipse, Iridium, and Eclipse
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I left Belegost and LF cause I got a bit bored.... I left Eclipse to go to Iridium which was the same town. I left Iridium cause the kids were being assholes to me.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of Course!
Tell us about yourself: I am in Resist. I like everybody in Oblivion. I love pvp. And I have TS
Referrals:Leftovers5

ditta18

A frightening Cactus!
Application
IGN: Ditta18
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior Crafter
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Why do you want to join:Falker has applied and I want to join the town too! I am new to HC put I feel this is the server for me so I want to join this town so they can help me.
Will you help with town projects:Yeah I could get supplies and stuff
What can you give to us, as a community:Well once I get lvld I could help out in pvp and try to build and stuff
What towns have you been in?None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/a
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes.
Tell us about yourself:I have TS., I am Falker's cousin. I want to join the Resist once I am lvld up and I think I will enjoy this server
Referrals:Falker57

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:Falker57
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Hmm lets see, 54 DK, 50 Dragoon, 50 Ninja, 30 Disc
How long have you been on HC:Since last October
Why do you want to join:I am in Resist and I realise that the people in the guild are the people I want to live in a town with. Leftovers is a really nice person and I really want to join!
Will you help with town projects:I am not the best builder but I can help.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can pvp with you guys and protect Oblivion. I guess I could help build. I am not that creative tbh so it will be difficult. I could ma with people and be good at it once I get Ironfist! I love recruiting people as well. So I could help recruit new people then lvl them!
What towns have you been in?Lightforge, Belegost, Eclipse, Iridium, and Eclipse
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I left Belegost and LF cause I got a bit bored.... I left Eclipse to go to Iridium which was the same town. I left Iridium cause the kids were being assholes to me.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of Course!
Tell us about yourself: I am in Resist. I like everybody in Oblivion. I love pvp. And I have TS
Referrals:Leftovers5
Accepted. See me in game.
Application
IGN: Ditta18
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior Crafter
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Why do you want to join:Falker has applied and I want to join the town too! I am new to HC put I feel this is the server for me so I want to join this town so they can help me.
Will you help with town projects:Yeah I could get supplies and stuff
What can you give to us, as a community:Well once I get lvld I could help out in pvp and try to build and stuff
What towns have you been in?None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/a
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes.
Tell us about yourself:I have TS., I am Falker's cousin. I want to join the Resist once I am lvld up and I think I will enjoy this server
Referrals:Falker57
I'm really iffy about this because 1) you're under the age req (and your app isn't *outstanding* to say the least), 2) you've played on HC for 2 days. It's hard to decline though, considering your falker's buddy, so I guess I'll let it slide. This would be a rare occurrence of this happening, though.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Application:

IGN: MajorasMask

Time zone: UK time, i'm not sure when this is, but I think it's something like GMT+0? Not sure.

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Wizard, level 41, and Mason, level 47.

How long have you been on HC: Roughly 1.5 years.

Why do you want to join: I want to experience what most townships have to offer. I want to explore different areas of the map, aswell as offering my skills and services while I am there. In addition, knowing that Oblivion has many PvPers, I can assist in raids and other events such as that. This town also seems very active (and is well known around the Herocraft community), which I like (who would want to join an town whereas the citizens are never online? :p).

Will you help with town projects: Yes, yes I can. I can help through mining large areas, offering resources, ect ect. I can't build too well, but I can follow plans people have already made.

What can you give to us, as a community: Being a Mason, I can offer lifts, gates and bridges. I can use these to aid us, such as making places more accessible (creating a lift network to travel around the town, for instance). I can also use these abilities to make traps around the town, to aid us in times of raids, ect. As stated above, I can also build around the town; making the area look more alive and welcoming to newer members. Overall, these additions allow the town to develop, grow and prosper.

What towns have you been in? Lorien, Erebos, Glacium, Valor, Canterlot, Safehaven, Eclipse, Windhelm, Akahi.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left most of these towns due to inactivity. Towns like Erebos and Valor were prime examples of this. Other towns, such as Safehaven, I left due to the towns upcoming destruction. I left towns like Glacium with the disagreement on how things were done. Overall; in all cases, I joined a town, helped out, then left. I didn't leave mess behind, and usually ensured that I contributed at least something before I departed. Before leaving, I do not abuse regions either, and I leave peacefully.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do. I have read them and I feel they are necessary.

Tell us about yourself: I, obviously, like this server and Minecraft in general. I am always active on the forums, and log in frequently. I have other hobbies too, such as reading, ect. In terms of my attitude, I don't consider myself the most mature person in the world, but i'm not awful. I prefer to keep things calm, and when the time is right, I keep things serious. I don't like to mess about a lot, although I still like to have fun! ;)

Referrals: Kevinlive. I knew him when I was a citizen of Glacium, we worked together to build the town! :p

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application:

IGN: MajorasMask

Time zone: UK time, i'm not sure when this is, but I think it's something like GMT+0? Not sure.

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Wizard, level 41, and Mason, level 47.

How long have you been on HC: Roughly 1.5 years.

Why do you want to join: I want to experience what most townships have to offer. I want to explore different areas of the map, aswell as offering my skills and services while I am there. In addition, knowing that Oblivion has many PvPers, I can assist in raids and other events such as that. This town also seems very active (and is well known around the Herocraft community), which I like (who would want to join an town whereas the citizens are never online? :p).

Will you help with town projects: Yes, yes I can. I can help through mining large areas, offering resources, ect ect. I can't build too well, but I can follow plans people have already made.

What can you give to us, as a community: Being a Mason, I can offer lifts, gates and bridges. I can use these to aid us, such as making places more accessible (creating a lift network to travel around the town, for instance). I can also use these abilities to make traps around the town, to aid us in times of raids, ect. As stated above, I can also build around the town; making the area look more alive and welcoming to newer members. Overall, these additions allow the town to develop, grow and prosper.

What towns have you been in? Lorien, Erebos, Glacium, Valor, Canterlot, Safehaven, Eclipse, Windhelm, Akahi.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left most of these towns due to inactivity. Towns like Erebos and Valor were prime examples of this. Other towns, such as Safehaven, I left due to the towns upcoming destruction. I left towns like Glacium with the disagreement on how things were done. Overall; in all cases, I joined a town, helped out, then left. I didn't leave mess behind, and usually ensured that I contributed at least something before I departed. Before leaving, I do not abuse regions either, and I leave peacefully.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do. I have read them and I feel they are necessary.

Tell us about yourself: I, obviously, like this server and Minecraft in general. I am always active on the forums, and log in frequently. I have other hobbies too, such as reading, ect. In terms of my attitude, I don't consider myself the most mature person in the world, but i'm not awful. I prefer to keep things calm, and when the time is right, I keep things serious. I don't like to mess about a lot, although I still like to have fun! ;)

Referrals: Kevinlive. I knew him when I was a citizen of Glacium, we worked together to build the town! :p
Accepted, see me in-game for perms and such :)

F

~Falker57~

2 of the best merchants ever in the kingdom? (kevinlive and Jonsoon) Woot!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
and we have @rfgordan the best enchanter. ;D (Only with @oo00lost00oo, but he's stanky).

Right now we're saving up for capital. I could see us getting it in a month and a half, but people seriously need to pay taxes. :(