• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

djkurzman

TNT
When would be a good time to meet with a manager? I've been logging in late since I was accepted last week and haven't seen anyone around.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Did TheSojourner send you a message including our channel information and such? Be sure to join our channels or we might not see you online waiting. When do you think you'll be online today?

KaZexRush

Wood
IGN |KaZexRush
Age |15, almost 16
Location and Time Zone |USA Central Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted |About an hour
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ps-quests-rpg/page__hl__ herocraft__st__30920
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos |It looks like an amazing town and I would like to help make it amazing
Why would Braavos want you |Because I am an excellent fighter, I'm active, and I work hard
Tell us about yourself |Love PVP, have been playing MC for a few years now, and I can't stay away
How did you hear about Braavos? |A friend
Referrals |None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |KaZexRush
Age |15, almost 16
Location and Time Zone |USA Central Standard Time
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-over-two-years-old-greylist-fun-townships-quests-rpg/page__hl__ herocraft__st__30920
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |It looks like an amazing town and I would like to help make it amazing
Why would Braavos want you |Because I am an excellent fighter, I'm active, and I work hard
Tell us about yourself |Love PVP, have been playing MC for a few years now, and I can't stay away
How did you hear about Braavos? |A friend
Referrals |None

Accepted! I'm assuming Milan referred you? I'm sending you a message here on the forums, please read it over when you get a chance. See you ingame! :)

IGN | Veteran_Andy
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | Indiana, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | got whitelisted today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/veteran_andys-application.37178/#post-312093
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Needed a town and seen you were recruiting
Why would Braavos want you | I help get resources for the town and ill do what I am told
Tell us about yourself | I'm the kind of person who likes helping out more than doing PVP. I plan on being a Priest and a farmer. So I help out if the town gets attacked.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruitment channel
Referrals | None

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

TheSojourner

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Veteran_Andy
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | Indiana, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | got whitelisted today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/veteran_andys-application.37178/#post-312093
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Needed a town and seen you were recruiting
Why would Braavos want you | I help get resources for the town and ill do what I am told
Tell us about yourself | I'm the kind of person who likes helping out more than doing PVP. I plan on being a Priest and a farmer. So I help out if the town gets attacked.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruitment channel
Referrals | None

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.
Accepted! Please check your inbox when you get a chance. Hope to see you in game. :)

Genoxite

Dirt
IGN |Genoxite
Age |16
Location and Time Zone |Eastern North America, EST
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-genoxite.37262/
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |It looks like an awesome town, and I want to be a part of that awesomeness.
Why would Braavos want you |I am a strong fighter, a skilful builder and I play MC a lot.
Tell us about yourself |I enjoy PvP and can beat most players (Not to brag, or anything..) and I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.4
How did you hear about Braavos? |I asked if any towns were recruiting, and hilltim1 told me I could apply here.
Referrals |None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Genoxite
Age |16
Location and Time Zone |Eastern North America, EST
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-genoxite.37262/
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |It looks like an awesome town, and I want to be a part of that awesomeness.
Why would Braavos want you |I am a strong fighter, a skilful builder and I play MC a lot.
Tell us about yourself |I enjoy PvP and can beat most players (Not to brag, or anything..) and I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.4
How did you hear about Braavos? |I asked if any towns were recruiting, and hilltim1 told me I could apply here.
Referrals |None

Accepted! Thanks for taking interest after my post in Recruitment. Please read your forum messages when you get a chance.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I am leaving for vacation tomorrow and will be back on May 8th. Please direct any Braavos related questions or issues to hilltim1
At this moment I am unsure if I will be bringing my laptop with me to do stuff at night. It's a POS anyway.

leftovers5 Eldrylars WitchOnaRampage
Have a great time on your vacation Jon! I have faith hilltim1 will be great in your absence!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Duke title in his absence? :cool:

Have fun Jonsoon!

IGN | t_bone199205
Age |20
Location and Time Zone |United States - EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Less than a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.37261/#post-312433
Previous Towns | Town
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Not enough activity in the town
Why do you want to join Braavos | I just want a place that is a little more active that I can contribute to
Why would Braavos want you | I am a decent builder, as well as I enjoy pvp'ing
Tell us about yourself | I like to build and I am a fairly dedicated player.
How did you hear about Braavos? | hilltim1 was recruiting
Referrals | none

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | t_bone199205
Age |20
Location and Time Zone |United States - EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Less than a week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.37261/#post-312433
Previous Towns | Town
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Not enough activity in the town
Why do you want to join Braavos | I just want a place that is a little more active that I can contribute to
Why would Braavos want you | I am a decent builder, as well as I enjoy pvp'ing
Tell us about yourself | I like to build and I am a fairly dedicated player.
How did you hear about Braavos? | hilltim1 was recruiting
Referrals | none

Accepted! Thanks for taking the time to apply after we spoke in game. :)

Check your private messages here on the forums when you get a chance, see you in game!

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
IGN | awsumguy75321
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Virginia, Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Since November 2012.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | It's been over a month.
Previous Towns | Newerth
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I became bored of the town and decided to leave.
Why do you want to join Braavos | It seems like a nice town to join.
Why would Braavos want you | I honestly don't know. I'm not too much of an avid PvPer, so we can knock that out. I never seem to find many ores while mining, so that can be knocked out, too. The only other things I can think of that a town would want of a new townie is to understand and follow the rules of both HeroCraft and the town, which I do, and to be a respectful and friendly town member, which I am.
Tell us about yourself | I am good at math and most things computer related. I also like to read and watch gaming videos on YouTube. When I grow up, I want to be a programmer and I am already learning Java. I can't speak the 'r' sound very well, so if it's hard to understand me well over TeamSpeak, that's why.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Browsing the forums.
Referrals | None

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | awsumguy75321
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Virginia, Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Since November 2012.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | It's been over a month.
Previous Towns | Newerth
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I became bored of the town and decided to leave.
Why do you want to join Braavos | It seems like a nice town to join.
Why would Braavos want you | I honestly don't know. I'm not too much of an avid PvPer, so we can knock that out. I never seem to find many ores while mining, so that can be knocked out, too. The only other things I can think of that a town would want of a new townie is to understand and follow the rules of both HeroCraft and the town, which I do, and to be a respectful and friendly town member, which I am.
Tell us about yourself | I am good at math and most things computer related. I also like to read and watch gaming videos on YouTube. When I grow up, I want to be a programmer and I am already learning Java. I can't speak the 'r' sound very well, so if it's hard to understand me well over TeamSpeak, that's why.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Browsing the forums.
Referrals | None
Did you leave Newerth with any negative issues or did choose to leave because of your reason above and that reason only? In Braavos, we do not tolerate players who have had a previous criminal background - too much of a risk.
Other than that, I will accept you into Braavos, but just answer my question on the PM that I will send.

Accepted! Please check your inbox on the forums!

IGN | mogrimoogle
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | TX, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day (but very active!)
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mogrimoogles-application.37587/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos looks beautiful so far from the image. I'm looking for an active community that I can contribute to and help grow.
Why would Braavos want you | I like helping out wherever I can and I particularly like mining!
Tell us about yourself | I'm out of school for the summer, so I've got plenty of time for Minecraft! Also, Beaverbeliever and I play together and are town-searching together.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Searching the Towns thread.
Referrals | N/A

IGN | Beaverbeliever
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | Oregon, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/beaverbeliever-application.37596/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | The town looks great, and I am excited to get involved with a town on HeroCraft!
Why would Braavos want you | I am good at building and designing municipal projects, as well as large and efficient farms.
Tell us about yourself | I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and love being involved in towns and projects. I mostly like farming food, trees, and anything that grows in Minecraft, so I will spend a lot of time doing things like that. I also play with mogrimoogle, who is also applying to Braavos.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I found it on the forums.
Referrals | n/a

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | mogrimoogle
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | TX, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day (but very active!)
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mogrimoogles-application.37587/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos looks beautiful so far from the image. I'm looking for an active community that I can contribute to and help grow.
Why would Braavos want you | I like helping out wherever I can and I particularly like mining!
Tell us about yourself | I'm out of school for the summer, so I've got plenty of time for Minecraft! Also, Beaverbeliever and I play together and are town-searching together.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Searching the Towns thread.
Referrals | N/A

IGN | Beaverbeliever
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | Oregon, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/beaverbeliever-application.37596/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | The town looks great, and I am excited to get involved with a town on HeroCraft!
Why would Braavos want you | I am good at building and designing municipal projects, as well as large and efficient farms.
Tell us about yourself | I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and love being involved in towns and projects. I mostly like farming food, trees, and anything that grows in Minecraft, so I will spend a lot of time doing things like that. I also play with mogrimoogle, who is also applying to Braavos.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I found it on the forums.
Referrals | n/a

Accepted! Please check your forum private messages and read over what I am sending you. A manager should be with you shortly in game to help you get setup.