• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN | Thomas_Nydan
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | PST USA
How long have you been whitelisted | About 2 months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Enlight, Amegakure
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Amegakure was only me and one other person (tretinyak) and he kept wanting to take down the town and rebuild it, this would have been the 3rd time in the time Ive been whitelisted hes destroyed the town to try a new design.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I heard LO was a decent kingdom to join, i also love the design of braavos.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a decent pvper, I'm not much of a builder but I'm pretty good at pvp i still need to level though sadly... willing to go any profession though I'm level 22 ninja 12 crafter.
Tell us about yourself | I play a lot of minecraft 3-4 hours a day on a school-day 5-6 on a weekend so I'm pretty experienced in minecraft, i play a lot of other rpg games like dark souls and gw2 I'm a big gamer.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruiting messages in ./re chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, Aryios, lightningcape was also under leaders didn't know if i should put him here or not :p i did anyway
Referrals | None

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Thomas_Nydan
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | PST USA
How long have you been whitelisted | About 2 months
Previous Towns | Enlight, Amegakure
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Amegakure was only me and one other person (tretinyak) and he kept wanting to take down the town and rebuild it, this would have been the 3rd time in the time Ive been whitelisted hes destroyed the town to try a new design.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I heard LO was a decent kingdom to join, i also love the design of braavos.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a decent pvper, I'm not much of a builder but I'm pretty good at pvp i still need to level though sadly... willing to go any profession though I'm level 22 ninja 12 crafter.
Tell us about yourself | I play a lot of minecraft 3-4 hours a day on a school-day 5-6 on a weekend so I'm pretty experienced in minecraft, i play a lot of other rpg games like dark souls and gw2 I'm a big gamer.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruiting messages in ./re chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, Aryios, lightningcape was also under leaders didn't know if i should put him here or not :p i did anyway
Referrals | None
He most certainly is a leader, not sure why it said three

ACCEPTED

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Happy Birthday Braavos!

One year ago today, with the help of @Aryios and @rfgordan, the hamlet of Braavos was founded as the third official township of Bastion.

The location of the settlement brought on new challenges.
What the hell is with all this snow?
Who the hell is atvrider312 and why won't he get of my lawn?
Where the hell is Braavos in relation to Mineris?

The landscape of Braavos was not always the archipelago it is today. It was once a rolling hill that bordered a large ocean with the capitol, Paragon. It was at this time that atvrider312 and friends declared the land theirs. Thus began the 1337 dispute. The location was in their interest due to the coordinates being +1,337, +1,337, which touched the future south west corner or Braavos. The dispute and PvP battles carried on long after Braavos received regions, and eventually atvrider321's lease ran out, and the last few blocks were finally ours.

Across the Paragon desert, and even beyond the Verstad tundra, you will find Mineris. The close proximity to Verstad was enough to heat tensions, but when the citizens of Mineris saw the official founding notice of Braavos in game, they raised arms and said the land was theirs.

To anyone who does not know, when the Heroes plugin announced a new town region, it would announce the X and Y coordinates instead of the X and Z coordinates. The announced text said +1,300, +70, which is in Mineris's front yard, when in reality, Braavos is located at +1,300, +1,300.

Instead of going to check for the region, Mineris decided to bash our citizens and complain to Admins because we "claimed their land with active buildings". How they still thought this when they never saw a Braavosi around their town, and could still break blocks in there area, I will have no idea. Eventually the managers calmed down when they finally found our town busy and bustling with life over 1,000 blocks to the south of Mineris.

There are many more memorable moments of Braavos, some of which changed the server (anyone remember creepers in the under city), but these two events at our founding could have prevented Braavos from existing at all. We have had our ups and downs, myself more than others, but Braavos still stands active and strong and I would do it over all again.

Thank you all for making this a memorable year and working to make Braavos among the most well known, most reputable, and most active towns. Here's to whatever the future has in store!

(The snow is still a bitch)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
HMS Dawnstar resting in the harbour:

1cVjTtG.jpg

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | RagingDragon5
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | California PST
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been whitelisted since August 13, 2011
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Erebos on old map
Why did you leave (if applicable) | New map, and took a long break from herocraft
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos, because it seems like a pretty cool town. I've been off herocraft for the longest time so I would like to have people to play with.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm going to start playing this again frequently. I believe I will be help to the town.
Tell us about yourself | I believe that I'm easily able to get a long with people. I follow rules. Also I just like to have fun.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Heard about it in the recruitment speak
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, Aryios, lightningcape
Referrals | N/A

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Happy Birthday Braavos!

One year ago today, with the help of @Aryios and @rfgordan, the hamlet of Braavos was founded as the third official township of Bastion.

The location of the settlement brought on new challenges.
What the hell is with all this snow?
Who the hell is atvrider312 and why won't he get of my lawn?
Where the hell is Braavos in relation to Mineris?

The landscape of Braavos was not always the archipelago it is today. It was once a rolling hill that bordered a large ocean with the capitol, Paragon. It was at this time that atvrider312 and friends declared the land theirs. Thus began the 1337 dispute. The location was in their interest due to the coordinates being +1,337, +1,337, which touched the future south west corner or Braavos. The dispute and PvP battles carried on long after Braavos received regions, and eventually atvrider321's lease ran out, and the last few blocks were finally ours.

Across the Paragon desert, and even beyond the Verstad tundra, you will find Mineris. The close proximity to Verstad was enough to heat tensions, but when the citizens of Mineris saw the official founding notice of Braavos in game, they raised arms and said the land was theirs.

To anyone who does not know, when the Heroes plugin announced a new town region, it would announce the X and Y coordinates instead of the X and Z coordinates. The announced text said +1,300, +70, which is in Mineris's front yard, when in reality, Braavos is located at +1,300, +1,300.

Instead of going to check for the region, Mineris decided to bash our citizens and complain to Admins because we "claimed their land with active buildings". How they still thought this when they never saw a Braavosi around their town, and could still break blocks in there area, I will have no idea. Eventually the managers calmed down when they finally found our town busy and bustling with life over 1,000 blocks to the south of Mineris.

There are many more memorable moments of Braavos, some of which changed the server (anyone remember creepers in the under city), but these two events at our founding could have prevented Braavos from existing at all. We have had our ups and downs, myself more than others, but Braavos still stands active and strong and I would do it over all again.

Thank you all for making this a memorable year and working to make Braavos among the most well known, most reputable, and most active towns. Here's to whatever the future has in store!

(The snow is still a bitch)

Good times!
The stand offs with atvrider where always funny, with you wanting to just attack and Ary trying to avoid a fight. Those creepers in out brand new undercity D:

Hope Braavos lives on!

That claim sign still better be there.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | RagingDragon5
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone
| California PST
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been whitelisted since August 13, 2011
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Erebos on old map
Why did you leave (if applicable) | NO, and took a long break from herocraft
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos, because it seems like a pretty cool town. I've been off herocraft for the longest time so I would like to have people to play with.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm going to start playing this again frequently. I believe I will be help to the town.
Tell us about yourself | I believe that I'm easily able to get a long with people. I follow rules. Also I just like to have fun.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Heard about it in the recruitment speak
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, Aryios, lightningcape
Referrals | N/A

ACCEPTED

Please check your PMs

Good times!
The stand offs with atvrider where always funny, with you wanting to just attack and Ary trying to avoid a fight. Those creepers in out brand new undercity D:

Hope Braavos lives on!

That claim sign still better be there.
You better believe it still is!

IGN | bradyyarber
Age |18
Location and Time Zone | USA Georgia EST
How long have you been whitelisted | for over a year now
Previous Towns | Gravkoc
Why did you leave (if applicable) | i didn't was kicked for some odd reason then Gravkoc vanished
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'm a healer Alchemist with no home
Why would Braavos want you | I'm really good at Potion making i'm fair at PVE sorry but suck at PVP
Tell us about yourself | I was no more then an Ordinary player i joined Gravkoc and now for some reason they have vanished i wanna be somewhere same where there's nothing to interupt my Alchemy work
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruitment announcement
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Mayor | Jonsoon, Second in Command | hilltim1, Third in Command | Aryios, Managers | LightningCape
Referrals | N/A

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | bradyyarber
Age |18
Location and Time Zone | USA Georgia EST
How long have you been whitelisted | for over a year now
Previous Towns | Gravkoc
Why did you leave (if applicable) | i didn't was kicked for some odd reason then Gravkoc vanished
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'm a healer Alchemist with no home
Why would Braavos want you | I'm really good at Potion making i'm fair at PVE sorry but suck at PVP
Tell us about yourself | I was no more then an Ordinary player i joined Gravkoc and now for some reason they have vanished i wanna be somewhere same where there's nothing to interupt my Alchemy work
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruitment announcement
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Mayor | Jonsoon, Second in Command | hilltim1, Third in Command | Aryios, Managers | LightningCape
Referrals | N/A

ACCEPTED

Destahny

Stone
IGN | Destahny
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Canada, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | A week or two.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/destahny-whitelist-application.43707/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I really like the look of the town! Jonsoon also white listed me ! Lol! And he refereed me to the forum post. I also met up with another one or two members of Braavos and we seemed to be friendly. Not to mention the fact that it's where we're going to find Arya next season.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm currently a necromancer and a merchant. I can switch if you guys need, but I could help out with fighting and economy stuff :3
Tell us about yourself | I'm a 17 year old twin from Canada. I've grown up in the same town my whole life and my parents are a teacher and a cop.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruitment chat.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1 and Lightningcape.
Referrals | N/A apart from Jonsoon talking about it in chat :)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Destahny
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Canada, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | A week or two.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/destahny-whitelist-application.43707/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I really like the look of the town! Jonsoon also white listed me ! Lol! And he refereed me to the forum post. I also met up with another one or two members of Braavos and we seemed to be friendly. Not to mention the fact that it's where we're going to find Arya next season.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm currently a necromancer and a merchant. I can switch if you guys need, but I could help out with fighting and economy stuff :3
Tell us about yourself | I'm a 17 year old twin from Canada. I've grown up in the same town my whole life and my parents are a teacher and a cop.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Recruitment chat.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1 and Lightningcape.
Referrals | N/A apart from Jonsoon talking about it in chat :)

Very detailed, and we can always use more Canadians.

ACCEPTED

IGN | warriors4ever
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | East Coast US, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Just under 2 weeks
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.43493/#post-353062
Previous Towns | None.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | ---
Why do you want to join Braavos | Figured I'd give towns a shot, see if they help me level and such. It'd be cool to join the community instead of being a loner in the wilderness, although there are benefits and disadvantages to each.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm very good at finding precious ores, and also quite well at architecture, as well as generally tend to be kind to everyone.
Tell us about yourself | Music composes a very prominent aspect of my life. I like Sci-Fi and Fantasy, and have been rather obsessed with Samuel Taylor Coolridge's Kubla Khan recently.
How did you hear about Braavos? | RagingDragon5 and Jonsoon
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | I quote "Mayor | Jonsoon; Second in Command | hilltim1; Third in Command | Aryios; Managers | LightningCape"
Referrals | Again, RagingDragon5 and Jonsoon

IGN | LemoonSquares
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone
| Arizona, USA, MST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 Day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__34040#entry24400003
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I imagine that having a town and a group of friends would provide mutual benefit in this server. :)
Why would Braavos want you | I'm very easy to get along with, I use voice chat when necessary, I will only provide positive influence within the community. I also used to be an administrator for a fairly popular prison server ~2 years ago and I was in charge of events/building, so I'm fairly used to dealing with players and responsibility. (not like having an apartment in a town is a major responsibility ;) ).
Tell us about yourself | My real name is Hank, and I'm in my sophomore year of highschool. Between sports and academics, I will most likely spend my time on this server (or partying ;) ).
How did you hear about Braavos? | RagingDragon5 assisted me in game and told me his town was viewing applicants.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, Aryios, and LightningCape
Referrals | RagingDragon5

I'd be a great addition to your community and I'd love to get to know you all. :)

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Just an fyi!

I'm leaving for Vacation tomorrow and gone for 1 week (Saturday to Saturday) - Headed to Mexico for an all inclusive resort, catch you later suckers.