• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Daarekk
How did you hear about Braavos?
| I was exploring the land when i found a path that lead me right to Braavos... it was a sign!

Lol, was it you I gave my general coords to a few hours ago? Well, Braavos is the adjacent town to mine, and also in the Kingdom of which I am Queen :oops:, so well found! Welcome to the Kingdom of Legion of Oblivion, Daarekk! :D

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Lol, was it you I gave my general coords to a few hours ago? Well, Braavos is the adjacent town to mine, and also in the Kingdom of which I am Queen :oops:, so well found! Welcome to the Kingdom of Legion of Oblivion, Daarekk! :D

He made it here safely, thanks for the guidance my queen!

3l1t3N1nja

Wood
IGN | 3l1t3n1nja
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Spain GMT+1
How long have you been whitelisted | A day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | craftonline.com/main/threads/3l1t3n1nja-whitelist-app.43167/
Previous Towns | None so far
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I want to join an awesome community of people ... I met up with hilltim today and he seems like a really nice guy and I believe the rest of the town are too
Why would Braavos want you | Im funny and will be great help on raids and various other things
Tell us about yourself | I´m a typical 14 year old who spends most of his day on the computer
How did you hear about Braavos? | Hilltim
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Johnson , Hilltim and Lightningcape
Referrals | Hilltim

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.
Of course

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | 3l1t3n1nja
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone
| Spain GMT+1
How long have you been whitelisted | A day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | craftonline.com/main/threads/3l1t3n1nja-whitelist-app.43167/
Previous Towns | None so far
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I want to join an awesome community of people ... I met up with hilltim today and he seems like a really nice guy and I believe the rest of the town are too
Why would Braavos want you | Im funny and will be great help on raids and various other things
Tell us about yourself | I´m a typical 14 year old who spends most of his day on the computer
How did you hear about Braavos? | Hilltim
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Johnson , Hilltim and Lightningcape
Referrals | Hilltim

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.
Of course

Talked to you quite a bit in game, and of course you're accepted! Thanks for applying.

cpranskau

Dirt
IGN | cpranskau
Age | 18 years old
Location and Time Zone | Randers, Denmark +1 GMT
How long have you been whitelisted | less than 24
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cpranskaus-application.43244/#post-351511
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'd really like a nice place to start up playintg on the server, and multiplayer minecraft in general, and i figured that one of the maincities would be ideal. Braavos came to my mind due to the messages in chat.
Why would Braavos want you | I really dont know, a new n00b to teach?
Tell us about yourself | Well, at first i wanna get some roots, and learn to play and all, later when i get better im probably gonna do some kind og raiding, or teambased pvp due to me being a healer
How did you hear about Braavos? | the chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon (who gave me acces to the game), Hilltim1 and LightningCape
Referrals |

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | cpranskau
Age | 18 years old
Location and Time Zone
| Randers, Denmark +1 GMT
How long have you been whitelisted | less than 24
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cpranskaus-application.43244/#post-351511
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'd really like a nice place to start up playintg on the server, and multiplayer minecraft in general, and i figured that one of the maincities would be ideal. Braavos came to my mind due to the messages in chat.
Why would Braavos want you | I really dont know, a new n00b to teach?
Tell us about yourself | Well, at first i wanna get some roots, and learn to play and all, later when i get better im probably gonna do some kind og raiding, or teambased pvp due to me being a healer
How did you hear about Braavos? | the chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon (who gave me acces to the game), Hilltim1 and LightningCape
Referrals |

Accepted! Thanks for taking the time to apply. Please check your PM's and find a manager in game to get set up.

PM96

Wood
IGN | PM96
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Germany , GMT +1
How long have you been whitelisted | since 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/want-to-join.43199/#post-351403
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Braavos | the city looks pretty nice on the picture and i like the name:)!
Why would Braavos want you | i love servers with hero...thats why i came here (it seems like the best and biggest hero server). I´m a good pvper and love mining!
How did you hear about Braavos? | Nothing yet :S I´m totally new to this server.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Mayor | Jonsoon, Second in Command | hilltim1, Managers | LightningCape
Do you agree to all the rules | of course!
Referrals | none

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | PM96
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Germany , GMT +1
How long have you been whitelisted | since 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/want-to-join.43199/#post-351403
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Braavos | the city looks pretty nice on the picture and i like the name:)!
Why would Braavos want you | i love servers with hero...thats why i came here (it seems like the best and biggest hero server). I´m a good pvper and love mining!
How did you hear about Braavos? | Nothing yet :S I´m totally new to this server.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Mayor | Jonsoon, Second in Command | hilltim1, Managers | LightningCape
Do you agree to all the rules | of course!
Referrals
| none
Herocraft definitely is the biggest and best, because we created it! :)

Accepted, please check your PMs.

Rage2644

Dirt
IGN | Rage2644
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone
| USA, Centeral
How long have you been whitelisted | Just got whitelisted today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__33680
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because ive been looking for a town, I just joined the server and am looking for a great town to join
Why would Braavos want you | I just joined, so i could grow a lot and help as i develop my skills. I will help build, and do what ever is needed
Tell us about yourself | I started playing minecraft in 1.2.4, and have enjoyed it ever since. I've found i enjoy RPG games because It's like the real world, only more fun.
How did you hear about Braavos? | A advertising board at spawn
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, Lightningcape
Referrals | None

*Edit: As i was checking for a response, I realized I only put Light instead of Lightningcape because I was destraced by a text message. Sorry about that

Last edited:
IGN |ForgotenHalo
Age |15
Location and Time Zone
|Central
How long have you been whitelisted | guessing of about 5+ months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | see above
Previous Towns | wyntervale
Why did you leave (if applicable) |everyone left and i like a town with alot of people
Why do you want to join Braavos | Honestly i want a town that i can trust and make friends with, sure, wyntervale i made several friends along with the alliances we held but it just wasnt fun when only 1-3 members would be on every day
Why would Braavos want you | i'm an experienced bloodmage player (45) and works well with raids and healing with parties
Tell us about yourself | I'm a quiet person that doesnt talk a lot, but when i do make a suggestion its deep and has a lot of meaning
How did you hear about Braavos? | Jonsoon
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, lightningcape, hilltim
Referrals | Jonsoon if conveniently saying to join when i was trying to find a town to join

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |ForgotenHalo
Age |15
Location and Time Zone
|Central
How long have you been whitelisted | guessing of about 5+ months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | see above
Previous Towns | wyntervale
Why did you leave (if applicable) |everyone left and i like a town with alot of people
Why do you want to join Braavos | Honestly i want a town that i can trust and make friends with, sure, wyntervale i made several friends along with the alliances we held but it just wasnt fun when only 1-3 members would be on every day
Why would Braavos want you | i'm an experienced bloodmage player (45) and works well with raids and healing with parties
Tell us about yourself | I'm a quiet person that doesnt talk a lot, but when i do make a suggestion its deep and has a lot of meaning
How did you hear about Braavos? | Jonsoon
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, lightningcape, hilltim
Referrals | Jonsoon if conveniently saying to join when i was trying to find a town to join
Accepted, please check your PMs

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Rage2644
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone
| USA, Centeral
How long have you been whitelisted | Just got whitelisted today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__33680
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because ive been looking for a town, I just joined the server and am looking for a great town to join
Why would Braavos want you | I just joined, so i could grow a lot and help as i develop my skills. I will help build, and do what ever is needed
Tell us about yourself | I started playing minecraft in 1.2.4, and have enjoyed it ever since. I've found i enjoy RPG games because It's like the real world, only more fun.
How did you hear about Braavos? | A advertising board at spawn
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, Lightningcape
Referrals | None

*Edit: As i was checking for a response, I realized I only put Light instead of Lightningcape because I was destraced by a text message. Sorry about that

Sorry for the delay, I was out camping for part of the weekend. You're accepted! Please check your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup.

IGN |coltkilla101
Age |18 on the 8th of september
Location and Time Zone |mississippi, central time
How long have you been whitelisted |2 hours
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.43393/
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |to protect it im a warrior on the server and also to build.
Why would Braavos want you |because i go by all the rules and regulations and i help other town members.
Tell us about yourself |im a survival player i build castles and houses, and bases on survival. i also am playing the server with a friend.
How did you hear about Braavos? |my friend TheMineyMan99
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) |Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Managers | LightningCape
Referrals |none

IGN | TheMineyMan99
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA, Eastern WA
How long have you been whitelisted | Probably a couple of months, but I've been inactive mostly.
Previous Towns | Rapture, but I fell out due to being inactive.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I fell out due to being inactive.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I don't currently have a town, and this town looks interesting. I'd like a safe place to build, but also a place to easily gain experience killing mobs and things. I also enjoy pvp.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a good builder, and I can join in to pvp if needed.
Tell us about yourself | I normally play creative and custom experiences, and I am an avid roleplayer. That was mostly what attracted me initially to this server, however- I was disappointed by the regular lack of roleplaying, however I was attracted to the general gameplay of the server. In the end, I lost interest, and I'm attempting a reboot. Apart from my ingame personality, I am generally mature; but I do have a very goofy personality if I know and trust you enough. I have a tendancy to adopt fake personalities for different groups though, so you might not see this side of me.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Colt and I were just looking for a town on the forums, and we decided this one suited our fancy.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, Hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | Nobody other than myself and Colt.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |coltkilla101
Age |18 on the 8th of september
Location and Time Zone |mississippi, central time
How long have you been whitelisted |2 hours
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.43393/
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |to protect it im a warrior on the server and also to build.
Why would Braavos want you |because i go by all the rules and regulations and i help other town members.
Tell us about yourself |im a survival player i build castles and houses, and bases on survival. i also am playing the server with a friend.
How did you hear about Braavos? |my friend TheMineyMan99
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) |Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Managers | LightningCape
Referrals |none

ACCEPTED
Please check your PMs

IGN | TheMineyMan99
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA, Eastern WA
How long have you been whitelisted | Probably a couple of months, but I've been inactive mostly.
Previous Towns | Rapture, but I fell out due to being inactive.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I fell out due to being inactive.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I don't currently have a town, and this town looks interesting. I'd like a safe place to build, but also a place to easily gain experience killing mobs and things. I also enjoy pvp.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a good builder, and I can join in to pvp if needed.
Tell us about yourself | I normally play creative and custom experiences, and I am an avid roleplayer. That was mostly what attracted me initially to this server, however- I was disappointed by the regular lack of roleplaying, however I was attracted to the general gameplay of the server. In the end, I lost interest, and I'm attempting a reboot. Apart from my ingame personality, I am generally mature; but I do have a very goofy personality if I know and trust you enough. I have a tendancy to adopt fake personalities for different groups though, so you might not see this side of me.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Colt and I were just looking for a town on the forums, and we decided this one suited our fancy.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, Hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | Nobody other than myself and Colt.

ACCEPTED
Please check your PMs

nJorby

TNT
IGN | nJorby
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Cali PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year or so
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Cant remember
Why do you want to join Braavos | Seems like a nice town with alot of cool people
Why would Braavos want you | Well im going to become a farmer so i can make food or get supplies for tools and town building.
Tell us about yourself | Well im just getting back in to HC from a long delay and i just want to help everyone out and make sure the town can grow.
How did you hear about Braavos? | RE chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, hilltim1,aryios
Referrals | None

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | nJorby
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone
| Cali PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year or so
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Cant remember
Why do you want to join Braavos | Seems like a nice town with alot of cool people
Why would Braavos want you | Well im going to become a farmer so i can make food or get supplies for tools and town building.
Tell us about yourself | Well im just getting back in to HC from a long delay and i just want to help everyone out and make sure the town can grow.
How did you hear about Braavos? | RE chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, hilltim1,aryios
Referrals | None

Accepted check your PMs welcome aboard mate.