• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFly007

Portal
O_O You guys are terrible at pulling pranks. What's really going on? He getting married and about to be a daddy or something? (....Cause nobody's that lame and wants to join the TC, right? RIGHT?!)
Hahahahahha nope. This is the real deal Gigi. If you want to feel better meet me in the farm and ill give you another show o.o

MrFly007

Portal
:confused: shit just got real. Pffff no worries, ill make my own >:] ill make the lighting dim so it's soothing. :confused:

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
:confused: shit just got real. Pffff no worries, ill make my own >:] ill make the lighting dim so it's soothing. :confused:

Rumble... If we get more females in the town, we need to open a tittie bar and put them to work man. Man tits just aren't good enough (well, excluding Mrfly's. His are always perky) ;)

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
Sorry, I took down the stripper pole. But it's like, sometimes you gotta make compromises, and at the time we had to decide.... one stripper pole, or a million billion sheep in every color imaginable? The sheep won out.

We could always put a stripper pole somewhere else though.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry, I took down the stripper pole. But it's like, sometimes you gotta make compromises, and at the time we had to decide.... one stripper pole, or a million billion sheep in every color imaginable? The sheep won out.

We could always put a stripper pole somewhere else though.

Am I the only one worried that Morning chose SHEEP over a STRIPPER POLE?

I mean, if that's your thing then ok...but....ewwww.

:p

wampum

Glowing Redstone
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? averdak
How long have you played HC? I'm new
How old are you? 18
Why do you want to join Malkier? Recommendation from a friend.
Other Towns you were part of? N/A
What class are you? Healer
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Cleric and Merchant
How often are you active in game? As previously stated, I'm new. If all goes well, I intend to play upwards of three times weekly.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
Have you read our rules? Yes
How do you donate to the town? Take the things I want to donate and hand them to a council member, and they'll take them if we need them. (Which I've heard we're close to reaching full town size, so it might not be frequently accepted).
Name 2 donation rewards. No tax for a month and the addition of a basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.