• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
averdak
I'm New
Recommendation from a friend
N/A
Aiming for Healer
Cleric & Merchant
This is looking like it will become my regular server. I've heard loads of good reviews.
Sure.
Yes.
Yes.
Take the things I want to donate and hand them to a council member, and they'll take them if we need them. (Which I've heard we're close to reaching full town size, so it might not be frequently accepted).
Not tax for a month and the addition of a basement.

Denied. Redo your application the proper way and answer all of the questions please.

MrFly007

Portal
Dark where have you been? We've been tearing up this week with raids, Im on a 5 ks :p I need you back buddy

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? SatiatedStone
  2. How long have you played HC? Just over three weeks
  3. How old are you? 23
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I want to join a town with a sense of identity and pride, a town that is both active and well structured. I believe Malkier fits that bill and I would feel privileged to help perpetuate these traits. Also when I first joined HC, Rumblestikk's music channel was not password protected and I miss it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I briefly joined Eclipse, but the members are quite apathetic and rarely online when I am.
  6. What class are you? I am a Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am a level 26 Rogue and am leaning towards becoming a Ranger, though I am still considering Runeblade. I Just recently made level 30 crafter but have refrained from specialization because I would like to fulfill a need in the town that I join.
  8. How often are you active in game? I play most days of the week, extraneous circumstances aside, for a few hours, and longer on the weekends if I don't work.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? By giving the donation to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. A basement added to an existing plot and a free inner plots when Malkier reaches city and capitol regions.

wjbinney

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? wjbinney
  2. How long have you played HC? About a month.
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I like to pvp and raid. Also, my cousin ben127127 is in the town and he suggested that I join.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I have never been in a town before.
  6. What class are you? Rogue.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Runeblade, and Smith.
  8. How often are you active in game? Duuring school days I only play about a half hour to an hour if i can play, because of school and homework. During the weekends i play about 2 or more hours.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a microphone, but no teamspeak.
  12. How do you donate to the town? You hand the item you want to donate to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. No tax for a week. Choose a raid target.

MsGigi the proctors and mods already know about this they switched my name on the site and everything im not doing anything illegal and i am waiting for my answer if i may join malkier or not.

KakashiS

Gold
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? kakashiS
  2. How long have you played HC? About 2 weeks, I've played before the map.
  3. How old are you? I am 14 years old
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? All of my friends Told me it was a good town, I want to be a part of the Community
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None :(
  6. What class are you? Level 7 Healer, Lvl 3
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan on Going to Disiple, Then Enchanter
  8. How often are you active in game? I would Be active more often.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes I am ok with tax
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?: Yes I do.
  11. Have you read our rules?: Yes I have.
  12. How do you donate to the town?: You donate by Giving an Item to a Council Member, He/she Will then check If we need the Item, If we do your points will be added
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.
    Basement Addition And No Tax 1 Week.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? SatiatedStone
  2. How long have you played HC? Just over three weeks
  3. How old are you? 23
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I want to join a town with a sense of identity and pride, a town that is both active and well structured. I believe Malkier fits that bill and I would feel privileged to help perpetuate these traits. Also when I first joined HC, Rumblestikk's music channel was not password protected and I miss it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I briefly joined Eclipse, but the members are quite apathetic and rarely online when I am.
  6. What class are you? I am a Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am a level 26 Rogue and am leaning towards becoming a Ranger, though I am still considering Runeblade. I Just recently made level 30 crafter but have refrained from specialization because I would like to fulfill a need in the town that I join.
  8. How often are you active in game? I play most days of the week, extraneous circumstances aside, for a few hours, and longer on the weekends if I don't work.
  12. How do you donate to the town? By giving the donation to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. A basement added to an existing plot and a free inner plots when Malkier reaches city and capitol regions.

Accepted. :) Get with me, Rumble, Kiwi, or Cellardoor :)

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? wjbinney
  2. How long have you played HC? About a month.
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I like to pvp and raid. Also, my cousin ben127127 is in the town and he suggested that I join.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I have never been in a town before.
  6. What class are you? Rogue.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Runeblade, and Smith.
  8. How often are you active in game? Duuring school days I only play about a half hour to an hour if i can play, because of school and homework. During the weekends i play about 2 or more hours.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a microphone, but no teamspeak.
  12. How do you donate to the town? You hand the item you want to donate to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. No tax for a week. Choose a raid target.

GET TEAMSPEAK! Accepted though. Get with myself, Rumblestikk, Kiwiguy, or Cellardoor333.

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? kakashiS
  2. How long have you played HC? About 2 weeks, I've played before the map.
  3. How old are you? I am 14 years old
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? All of my friends Told me it was a good town, I want to be a part of the Community
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None :(
  6. What class are you? Level 7 Healer, Lvl 3
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan on Going to Disiple, Then Enchanter
  8. How often are you active in game? I would Be active more often.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes I am ok with tax
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?: Yes I do.
  11. Have you read our rules?: Yes I have.
  12. How do you donate to the town?: You donate by Giving an Item to a Council Member, He/she Will then check If we need the Item, If we do your points will be added
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.
    Basement Addition And No Tax 1 Week.

Don't I know you from Windhelm?! o.o Either way - Accepted! Get with myself, Rumblestikk, Kiwiguy, or Cellardoor333. :)

MsGigi the proctors and mods already know about this they switched my name on the site and everything im not doing anything illegal and i am waiting for my answer if i may join malkier or not.

Accepted. Please get with myself, rumblestikk, kiwiguy, or Cellardoor333 :)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? averdak
How long have you played HC? I'm new
How old are you? 18
Why do you want to join Malkier? Recommendation from a friend.
Other Towns you were part of? N/A
What class are you? Healer
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Cleric and Merchant
How often are you active in game? As previously stated, I'm new. If all goes well, I intend to play upwards of three times weekly.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
Have you read our rules? Yes
How do you donate to the town? Take the things I want to donate and hand them to a council member, and they'll take them if we need them. (Which I've heard we're close to reaching full town size, so it might not be frequently accepted).
Name 2 donation rewards. No tax for a month and the addition of a basement.

Much better but I need to know how long you've been on the server. Also, I hope you're whitelisted... >.>

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Quick heads up: I'll be away from MC for the next 8 days or so. I'll be out of town dragging the kiddos to see Grandparents all over the country (joy!....not). See you guys when I get back! Don't make Capital without me damnit! :p

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
My new petition system.

664754_382954821786039_7675650_o.jpg

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? RaekinTheBored
  2. How long have you played HC? One week
  3. How old are you? 26
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I wish to join in on more pvp and like the idea of an evil town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Bard/Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? I play at least once every two days
  12. How do you donate to the town? You make the item you wish to donate and hand it to a council member
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. 400 points: No tax for 1 week. 2500 points: Choose a Raid Target!

gimapro3

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Gimapro3
  2. How long have you played HC? Only for a day
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I want to join a town with great power and leadership i also hope to join this town because i have a friend by the name of Lintaroo, if you might know him of any chance.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? I am a Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am a level 1 caster and am leaning towards becoming a wizard. I have just recently joined Herocraft and would like to fulfill a need in the town that I join.
  8. How often are you active in game? I play most days of the week, for a few hours, and longer on the weekends if I don't work but if i have a lot of work to catch up on i then may stop for a while.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No
  12. How do you donate to the town? By giving the donation to a council member that you wish of.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. No tax 1 week and the addition of a basement.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?shapeshifter_ex
  2. How long have you played HC?one day
  3. How old are you?21
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier?Recruited by ninjasalad
  5. Other Towns you were part of?none
  6. What class are you?caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Possibly necromancer
  8. How often are you active in game?Every day
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?yes
  11. Have you read our rules?yes
  12. How do you donate to the town?council member