• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
-_- I don't take one, I asked if I could give it to you, and u said yes, so I did. End of story.
Alright, I only had 4.55c when i logged off due to xRazorMonkeyx selling me all his gold. Cellar sent me 50 so if I have 204.55, then I'll know it was from you :)

EDIT - I just reread this. I only saw the :I didnt take one: part. I said yes when I was online. If I wasnt online, then you should not have sent it to me. I can't tell if I did or did not get coin from you because someone sold more gold to me from the chest shop.

I'll let it slide this time but if it happens again, it's on you.

PS: Lighten your tone. You do not make the rules here and you have no place to be rude to any of the council members, including myself.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? bingy1218
  2. How long have you played HC? 1year and 2months ish
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I talk to you guys you seem like an interesting town and I need something to do on the server :p
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Camelot
  6. What class are you? Disciple
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Disciple/Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? Not as often as I used to be maybe an hour a day but I'm hoping to become a bit more active
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I can try but I'm not fantastic when it comes to money
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yarp
  11. Have you read our rules? Sorta
  12. How do you donate to the town? I can offer dead peoples supplies e.g armor and resources...
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Endstone-100 points, coins 1point

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I talk to you guys you seem like an interesting town and I need something to do on the server :p
  8. How often are you active in game? Not as often as I used to be maybe an hour a day but I'm hoping to become a bit more active
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I can try but I'm not fantastic when it comes to money
  12. How do you donate to the town? I can offer dead peoples supplies e.g armor and resources...

Accepted ^.^

Zardier

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Zardier
  2. How long have you played HC? A few days, maybe 3
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Stumbled across and this page has made it seem awesome :D
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Haven't decided and Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? Nearly everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes That's fine aslong as i have money to give :L
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? Hand blocks to a council memeber and they will see if the town needs them
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Basement and house repick

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
  3. How old are you? 15
Noo, but you were mine.. :(

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Zardier
  2. How long have you played HC? A few days, maybe 3
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Stumbled across and this page has made it seem awesome :D
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Haven't decided and Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? Nearly everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? Hand blocks to a council ****ber and they will see if the town needs them

Survive on the server for a week and I'll let you in. We want members who can handle a hardcore PVP server. Also, make sure you redo your application and answer EVERY question. You're missing one. Lastly - If you're not already, get white listed to the server. We're a "Whitelisted members" only town

Zardier

Dirt
Survive on the server for a week and I'll let you in. We want members who can handle a hardcore PVP server. Also, make sure you redo your application and answer EVERY question. You're missing one. Lastly - If you're not already, get white listed to the server. We're a "Whitelisted members" only town
Do you mean survive on one life for a week or just stay active on the server? + i am whitelisted now and also i did answer that question my keyboard can just be a bit dodgy sometimes but the answer was yes that's fine :)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Do you mean survive on one life for a week or just stay active on the server? + i am whitelisted now and also i did answer that question my keyboard can just be a bit dodgy sometimes but the answer was yes that's fine :)

Stay active. A common problem on the server is that members will join the server, not be able to handle it, and quit within a matter of days. This ensures that we do not have this problem.

Zardier

Dirt
Stay active. A common problem on the server is that members will join the server, not be able to handle it, and quit within a matter of days. This ensures that we do not have this problem.
Yeah i see what you mean and i totally understand :) is that a week from 3 days ago or from today :p

Zardier

Dirt
Yeah i see what you mean and i totally understand :) is that a week from 3 days ago or from today :p
Also downloading teamspeak now as even if i don't have mic i can still hear warnings and things from you guys instead of you having to type it :D

giasrope

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?giasrope
  2. How long have you played HC?i used to play on old map for a while but thyis is my first day on new map
  3. How old are you?14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? i heard its a good town
  5. Other Towns you were part of?none of this map but on old map i cant remember name
  6. What class are you?caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?i dont know yet
  8. How often are you active in game?pretty active
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?yea
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?no and no :p
  11. Have you read our rules?yea
  12. How do you donate to the town?offer the town my spoils EX: loot, minerals, armor

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?giasrope
  2. How long have you played HC?i used to play on old map for a while but thyis is my first day on new map
  3. How old are you?14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? i heard its a good town
  5. Other Towns you were part of?none of this map but on old map i cant remember name
  6. What class are you?caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?i dont know yet
  8. How often are you active in game?pretty active
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?yea
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?no and no :p
  11. Have you read our rules?yea
  12. How do you donate to the town?offer the town my spoils EX: loot, minerals, armor

Redo your application and reread the rules and information for our town. Make sure you answer every question fully and that you understand what you're answering.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
These are 5 of our towns applications to lead our towns guild. I want the towns people to vote for the best app! Each are numbered, which application do you want leading your towns pvp force?

(The BOTTOM numbers have the applications in them, not sure why it created multipule spoilers...)

What is your Guilds name? Shadownoon ( If its lame name tell me:D)

Why do you want to represent Malkier? I want to represent Malkier because I belive after time we can have a function Town/Guild which people will know and respect. I want to be the person who makes this step for a change. I will not be the person who gets wiped but wipes the wipers. I can be responsible which makes it easier to represent Malkier.

What leadership roles have you been in apart of this Guild? I have leader experience from WoW where I was leading raids every Saturday. I group up, make tactics and explain how things will be working out elsewhere. I am also quite responsible when I go in for it, which will make people respect me, and listen to me more.

Do you agree to the following? I agree all the followings.

What classes on Herocraft have you (or your SiC/TiC) played? I have played Rogue basically and I'm hitting Bard for better group play when raiding/PvP is coming.

Can you help new members that wish to learn PvP learn their roles? Yes I can. I will help them choose wisely and thoughtful. I will also train them how to use the class they choose.

In a situation where the Guild is out raiding people and the town comes under seige, what do you do? I would tell my team to retreat and save our town Malkier. I would find out who's raiding our town and their classes to then make up tactics and fight.

As a necromancer, what is the best weapon to use? Gold Hoe

As a Ranger, why is it important to track more then once? So you always know where you enemy is, instead of guessing where he is. Knowing is the way to succeed.

In a situation where you would be at a disadvantage, against a group composing of a Paladin, Dragoon, Samurai, Wizard and Cleric, who would you go after first and why? I would have gone after the Cleric by far. The cleric is one of the main sources to not die. He/She can revive, heal and group heal. This is a disadvantage which I would remove greatly by removing the Cleric.

If someone is not coming out of hiding while you are raiding, would you ridicule them in Shout? Of course I wouldn't! I would firstly tell him to fight or go back to the town. I wouldn't ridicule him by any means. I wouldn't ridicule anyone if I could.

We made this town to make a different day of tomorrow. We made it so people could enjoy having a great time and do what they desire. We made this town for a better way to play. Instead of playing with people who are mean/rude/mockers.

If the Leader calls out one thing, but a SiC or TiC calls out another, how would you ensure it doesnt happen again? I would talk with the SiC or the TiC, and talked with them before giving out orders to the others. So this wont happen at all.

What is/will be your Guilds name?
EtherealDarkness
Why do you want to represent Malkier?
Because malkier is awesome and people need to have respect for malkier and show them who we rlly are
HARDCORE PVP!
What leadership roles have you been in apart of this Guild?
Non first time in a guild
Do you agree to the following?
Yes, We need to work like a team or else we are gonna fall apart, Defending town is the most important ting We will never give someone the change to be in our town..
Yess i agree whit the skins so we can show we are part of malkier guild
- All members must be of the Malkier Town/Kingdom.
- Members must be able to work as a team
- Members must defend the town if the town is under attack (Even if this means recalling from what they are currently doing)
- Members will have a skin template to show they are from this guild. (Can be discussed about what skin template)
What classes on Herocraft have you (or your SiC/TiC) played?
Dragoon/caster
Can you help new members that wish to learn pvp learn their roles?
Yes i can learn new people how to pvp
In a situation where the Guild is out raiding people and the town comes under seige, what do you do?
Regroup close to the town and flank the raiders
And kill them all let no one life
As a necromancer, what is the best weapon to use?
Uhmm i guess you mean pyromancer. Axes
As a Ranger, why is it important to track more then once?
People dont stand still they always move
In a situation where you would be at a disadvantage, against a group composing of a Paladin, Dragoon, Samurai, Wizard and Cleric, who would you go after first and why?
Wizard first Because they have mass nuke dmg then the cleric so they dont have heals anymore third samurai because they have mass base damage then the dragoon and ignore him when he jumps away and after all the tanky guy the paladin
If someone is not coming out of hiding while you are raiding, would you reddicule them in Shout?
No. i will msg him that he needs to come out raiding whit me or def the town
What was the town of Malkier founded on? (Why did we create this town?)
To build our respect up and to have fun!
If the Leader calls out one thing, but a SiC or TiC calls out another, how would you ensure it doesnt happen again ?

Have more contact whit SiC And TiC and discus what needs to happend and what not...

MALKIER GUILD APPLICATION
What is your Guilds name?
Capital Guard (CG)
I think that with my leadership (See question 3) I would be a good respectable canidate to represent Malkier.
I play many different games. I've played WoW for 6-7 years, in which I've been an Officer, Raid Leader and Guild leader in.
I was also an Officer in an Everquest guild, and I'm even looking to form my own 5v5 Ranked League team.
- Members must defend the town if the town is under attack (Even if this means recalling from what they are currently doing)
- Members will have a skin template to show they are from this guild. (Can be discussed about what skin template)
Yes, I agree to all the above.
In Zeal I played a caster, however never got to spec.
In Dragon I played a Rogue, that went ranger, and then a Ninja, and a Theif.
In Bastion I have played a Warrior, Caster, Dreadknight, Paladin, Dragoon and Necromancer.
Yes, I have knowledge on most of the classes in the game, including how to counter classes, what skills are worth using, and how to practice pvp.
In a situation where the Guild is out raiding people and the town comes under seige, what do you do?
I would drop our current raid and come back to the town to Defend it, town prioritizes over our grudges.
A wooden Knockback 2 sword. Knockback works with spells to keep the enemy at bay allowing you to stay alive, and your DoTs to deal damage.
A ranger must track more then once to keep an eye on the position of his enemy or victim to be sure he wont be surprised.
In a situation where you would be at a disadvantage, against a group composing of a Paladin, Dragoon, Samurai, Wizard and Cleric, who would you go after first and why?
At first I would attack the Cleric, pushing him to pop invuln before turning on the Wizard. The wizard has such a burst he can take out any single person. then turning to the cleric followed by the Samurai, ignoring the Paladin for last.
If someone is not coming out of hiding while you are raiding, would you reddicule them in Shout?
No, this is not the way raiding is meant to be, and I would scold any members that did it while on a raid with the guild.
We wanted to show Herocraft that an Evil town doesnt need to be full of pricks, to bring a Classy Evil to the server.
If the Leader calls out one thing, but a SiC or TiC calls out another, how would you ensure it doesnt happen again?
I would speak to my SiC and TiC about this, something like this causes confusion among the players and they should never give out orders unless told to by the Leader or if the leader is absent.

What is your Guilds name?Prinny Squad
Why do you want to represent Malkier? I wish to strike fear deep within the hearts of Gravkoc and all other opposing forces of whom refuse to bow down to the all-mighty Rumblestikk.
What leadership roles have you been in apart from this Guild? I have been an adviser for a town and a Second in Command for a kingdom last map (Bastion). For this map, I play a very important role in the growth and development in the town through both leading the town and by speaking with and understanding the ideas, opinions, and challenges of every town member within Malkier.
- All members must be of the Malkier Town/Kingdom. Yes
- Members must be able to work as a team Yes
- Members must defend the town if the town is under attack (Even if this means recalling from what they are currently doing) Yes
- Members will have a skin template to show they are from this guild. (Can be discussed about what skin template) Yes (see bottom of Application for skin)

What classes on Herocraft have you (or your SiC/TiC) played?Necromancer, Caster, Rogue, Bard (on the test server)
Can you help new members that wish to learn pvp learn their roles? Yes
In a situation where the Guild is out raiding people and the town comes under siege, what do you do? Everyone who is raiding regroups, recalls at the same time, quickly does an item drop-off if any loot was collected, and meet in the town square to regroup again before sending out a scout or two (if needed) to find the where-abouts of said raiders. Then, as a group, we would head to where the raiders were spotted.
As a necromancer, what is the best weapon to use? A Golden Hoe
As a Ranger, why is it important to track more then once? It's like in the movie "Battleship". You can use the two sets of coords to estimate the direction the player is heading, the speed of the player, and how to most-effectively cross paths with said target.
In a situation where you would be at a disadvantage, against a group composing of a Paladin, Dragoon, Samurai, Wizard and Cleric, who would you go after first and why? The Cleric would be the first target because they can heal the party. Next would be the Paladin because they have the ability to "Lay Hands" and heal a member to full health. Next, the next target would be wizard because their attacks are all ranged, they have the lowest HP, and because Group Teleport sucks.
If someone is not coming out of hiding while you are raiding, would you ridicule them in Shout? Ridicule is the wrong word and yes/no. Myself and one other member of the guild would have key-binds set for things said in shout (ex: WE DON'T WANT ANY GIRLSCOUT COOKIES!). While we would use this method, typing in chat would be forbidden as it can distract a member, creating a weakness within our group, when we need to be completely aware of our surroundings to avoid a potential surprise attack.
What was the town of Malkier founded on? (Why did we create this town?)Aburido_Burrito initially brought the idea to Rumble that we should have a town to not only house the guild, Une Baguettes, from the last map, but also so that we can rise up as high as we can dream. By making a town, rather than joining one, we have the ability to make the rules. By having an evil town, we gain the ability to claim all of Herocraft, never needing to face the conflict of submitting to any "allies". In simple terms: Because we're so awesome, we didn't want to have to take shit from anyone.
If the Leader calls out one thing, but a SiC or TiC calls out another, how would you ensure it doesnt happen again? In order for the SiC or TiC to have the authority to call out a command during a raid, the SiC or TiC must present the order as a suggestion to the Leader if the Leader is present/online during the raid. Therefor, this would not occur as an order unless stated so by the Leader as the final order given would be given/authorized by the Leader. If the SiC or TiC attempts to order the Prinnies around anyways, appropriate consequences for said action will take place after the raid/activity is complete.

***Le Skins? - http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/3380363/prinny-By-Mondy ***

What is your Guilds name?
The Heretics

I already kind of do represent the town, being a council member and all, I'm good at battle plans including flanking and ambushes, I've led scouting parties in the past on this map, I'm decent at PvP, I can attain the attention of listeners, I can give clear distinct orders that are easy to understand, and I am good at making battle plans.

I'm on the council, I'm leader of two towns and run a six town nation, and am a mod, on another server.

Yes

Yes

Yes

No, if you can't tell your town members apart, you shouldn't be raiding with them

Ranger
Disciple/Bloodmage
Ranger

Yes, and if I don't know how to use their class, I'd appoint someone who does to help them

Recall and defend the town

Hoe

The target could have moved since the last track

Cleric, without the healer, they can't get constant health regenerations

If someone is not coming out of hiding while you are raiding, would you ridicule them in Shout?
If taunting doesn't work, I'd get someone with an AOE to try to hit them, but if that doesn't work, and its really worth it, I'd wait for them to come out

because the last map was wiped and we had the choice to become our own kindom on become part of XD and we decided to blaze our own trail in the history of what is Herocraft

If the Leader calls out one thing, but a SiC or TiC calls out another, how would you ensure it doesnt happen again?
I'd explain to them how we need only one person calling out commands so that people don't get confused.

Nuevex

TNT
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Nuevex

How long have you played HC? 20 months

How old are you? 20

Why do you want to join Malkier? I haven't joined in a town in a long time now and this town seems like a good place to get back into townships. I also lend a nice helping hand.

Other Towns you were part of? The last town was Ultima haha, a few maps back.

What class are you? Current caster, most likely going necromancer.

Future spec plans (class and profession)? ^ and proffession wise, possibly enchanting.

How often are you active in game? It really varies with school work, work work and hospital hours.

Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Of course

Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Aye and Aye

Have you read our rules? Yeps

How do you donate to the town? You give items to a council member, and if they're needed, rewards you with donation points based by the value of the item.

Name 2 donation rewards. 1) Choose a Raid Target 2) Basement Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.