• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Diffuse
  2. How long have you played HC? A year and a few months
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Because I have hung out with you guys quite a bit and find the community to be one that I have been looking for. I want to participate with the building of the town whether it be collecting materials, clearing land or actually helping to build.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Gravkoc
  6. What class are you? I don't know, probably lost soul at this moment
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I don't have any plans at the moment.
  8. How often are you active in game? Incredibly active. I play like 10-14 hours a day assuming my internet allows it.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give to THEHUNTEDPIE (or another council member)!
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. No taxes for some period of time depending on points and pick a raid.

KiwiGuy

TNT
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Diffuse
  2. How long have you played HC? A year and a few months
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Because I have hung out with you guys quite a bit and find the community to be one that I have been looking for. I want to participate with the building of the town whether it be collecting materials, clearing land or actually helping to build.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Gravkoc
  6. What class are you? I don't know, probably lost soul at this moment
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I don't have any plans at the moment.
  8. How often are you active in game? Incredibly active. I play like 10-14 hours a day assuming my internet allows it.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? Give to THEHUNTEDPIE (or another council member)!
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. No taxes for some period of time depending on points and pick a raid.

Its about bloody time, once you are unbanned we would be happy to bring you into the fold. Try and stay out of the mods targetting systems :)

@Rumblestikk
@MsGigi
@TheHuntedPie

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@buckarro84 - Looks Good. Get with me, Rumble, Kiwi, Cellar, or Hunted to get set up in the town. Get Teamspeak asap plz. :) Try to Stay active (give notice if you're going to disappear for some time).

@2797jake - Looks awesome. Get with me, Rumble, Kiwi, Cellar, or Hunted to get set up.

@Diffuse - Pending..... Hmmm.... Accepted. You know the drill bitch

@Klaskepott - Can I ask why you revoked your app? :(

Klaskepott

Iron
@buckarro84 - Looks Good. Get with me, Rumble, Kiwi, Cellar, or Hunted to get set up in the town. Get Teamspeak asap plz. :) Try to Stay active (give notice if you're going to disappear for some time).

@2797jake - Looks awesome. Get with me, Rumble, Kiwi, Cellar, or Hunted to get set up.

@Diffuse - Pending..... Hmmm.... Accepted. You know the drill bitch

@Klaskepott - Can I ask why you revoked your app? :(
Yes you can! I edited wrong thread, but I have re applied :D so I hope I get accepted soon enough :)

Klaskepott

Iron
  • What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: Klaskepott
  • How long have you played HC?: about 7 months
  • How old are you?: 13 soon 14
  • Why do you want to join Malkier?: Have a great time with nice people and duel once in a while :) kill some enemies and basically have fun!
  • Other Towns you were part of?: Doriath
  • Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ninja and alchemist
  • How often are you active in game? 2 hours minimum ever day :D
  • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? yes I am
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have TS3 and yes I do have a mic.
  • Have you read our rules? yes I have read your rules
  • How do you donate to the town? by giving blocks to the town council members and if the town needs it they will note down the donation
  • Name 2 donation rewards. raiding party and basement!!! :D

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  • What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: Klaskepott
  • How long have you played HC?: about 7 months
  • How old are you?: 13 soon 14
  • Why do you want to join Malkier?: Have a great time with nice people and duel once in a while :) kill some enemies and basically have fun!
  • Other Towns you were part of?: Doriath
  • Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ninja and alchemist
  • How often are you active in game? 2 hours minimum ever day :D
  • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? yes I am
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have TS3 and yes I do have a mic.
  • Have you read our rules? yes I have read your rules
  • How do you donate to the town? by giving blocks to the town council members and if the town needs it they will note down the donation
  • Name 2 donation rewards. raiding party and basement!!! :D

Accepted ^.^ Get with me, Cellar, Rumble, Kiwi, or Hunted

Head_Kills

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
    Head_Kills
  2. How long have you played HC?
    I haven't started playing HC, but I am very familiar with the heroes plugin, have helped run 2797jake run a heroes server, and will most likely play on this server in a lot of my free-time (looks VERY fun)
  3. How old are you?
    14 years old
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier?
    First is that 2797jake told me about it, and said that it was a GREAT town, and VERY well run. Second is that I really like the way it looks, and all of the mechanics of it look great.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?
    N/A
  6. What class are you?
    Once I join I will look to be some type of rouge/assassin
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?
    Will look to get the highest level "assassin/rouge" type class, as well as being a resource gatherer, or a merchant type person
  8. How often are you active in game?
    Since I will play in most of my free-time, it will be 1-2 hours on the weekdays, and about 3-4 hours per weekend day (ex. Saturday I played 3.5 hours)
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?
    I am fine with it, it seams like a good way to get money to support this awesome town
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?
    I have a mike, and can get TeamSpeak if needed
  11. Have you read our rules?
    Yes
  12. How do you donate to the town?
    I can give the resources I feel like donating to a council member, and in return they will give me the points that translate over from donations to points if the town needs those items.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards.
  14. One donation reward is I can get a raiding party set up and attack someone with their support. A second one is I can get to re-pick my house.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
    Head_Kills
    I haven't started playing HC, but I am very familiar with the heroes plugin, have helped run 2797jake run a heroes server, and will most likely play on this server in a lot of my free-time (looks VERY fun)
  3. How old are you?
    14 years old
    First is that 2797jake told me about it, and said that it was a GREAT town, and VERY well run. Second is that I really like the way it looks, and all of the mechanics of it look great.
    N/A
  6. What class are you?
    Once I join I will look to be some type of rouge/assassin
    Will look to get the highest level "assassin/rouge" type class, as well as being a resource gatherer, or a merchant type person
    Since I will play in most of my free-time, it will be 1-2 hours on the weekdays, and about 3-4 hours per weekend day (ex. Saturday I played 3.5 hours)
    I am fine with it, it seams like a good way to get money to support this awesome town
    Yes
    I can give the resources I feel like donating to a council member, and in return they will give me the points that translate over from donations to points if the town needs those items.
  14. One donation reward is I can get a raiding party set up and attack someone with their support. A second one is I can get to re-pick my house.

I'd love to accept you but we're currently looking for whitelisted/pending-whitelisted members with at least a week of gameplay experience on the server. At least get whitelisted on the server and try to do some leveling on the server, explore the map, do some quests, etc. Once you've done this, edit your app and tag me in it.
A newbie who doesn't even have a day of experience on the server isn't an ideal town member when we're constantly partaking in PVP and raids.

@Rumblestikk - Can you add in "Are you whitelisted on the server?" as question number 3 on the application please?

Head_Kills

Dirt
    Head_Kills
    I have become whitelisted, as well as finished through the tutorials, and am starting to play on the server.
  3. How old are you?
    14 years old
    N/A
  6. What class are you?
    I am a rogue.
    Will look to get either ranger or runeblade class, as well as becoming a miner or engineer (leaning more towards engineer)
    Yes

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
    Head_Kills
    I have become whitelisted, as well as finished through the tutorials, and am starting to play on the server.
  3. How old are you?
    14 years old
    N/A
  6. What class are you?
    I am a rogue.
    Will look to get either ranger or runeblade class, as well as becoming a miner or engineer (leaning more towards engineer)
    Yes

Again, we're looking for members with at least a week of game-play experience on the server. I understand you have a friend in the town and that you're super anxious and excited to join us but we do have to take certain precautions towards everyone not only to be fair, but to also make sure we don't accept members who only plan to use the town for short-term gain.
It's up to @Rumblestikk and the other council members if they wish to override this.
This isn't a denial and it's nothing personal. It's basic precautions we take for nearly every member.

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
-Looks on the server 2 members from Malkier online-

~2 minutes later~

-Looks on Teamspeak 20 people in the Malkier channel- please explain 0_0

Torod

Glowstone

~2 minutes later~

Well the chat got reset, and since almost everyone in Malkier is in Ts we rarely use the ingame chat. So alot of us probably havn't noticed it got reset.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6

~2 minutes later~

We communicate via Teamspeak more then we communicate through In-Game chat.

We have SOME members that cant get TS and we talk to them in chat but thats very rare. We are a town that has spread out timezones, there is normally at least 1-5 of us on at a time, no matter what. Even if we arn't in game :p

Lord_Veron

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Lord_Veron
  2. How long have you played HC? I have played about a month before the reset.
  3. How old are you? I am 14 years old.
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Well, I know a lot of people from the town Windhelm.
  5. And need a good town such as this one.
  6. Other Towns you were part of? Before the reset I was part of Windhelm
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I don't have any plans at the moment. But I am ranking in the rogue tree.
  8. How often are you active in game? Very active. I do spend a lot of time playing games so yea...
  9. Some days I can be Incredibly long on the server.
  10. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
  11. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  12. Have you read our rules? Yes
  13. How do you donate to the town? Give to THEHUNTEDPIE (or another council member)!
  14. Name 2 donation rewards. Get to pick a town to raid with your town and No taxes for a while depending on the amount of points.

Status
Not open for further replies.