• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Recruiting...... While this is needed, I think we need to be more selective. I logged on today to find that someone, of whom I didn't even know was part of the town, had let firebus in. AND he was in our chat channel. I banned him from the channel when i found out, but it's things like that that i worry about with new recruits. IDK if we can get this person for malicious intent against the town or not, but i don't think it would matter too much if he had got a hold of anything valuable as kainzo or any other admin would replace the stolen/lost items. IDK how we can improve the recruting situation, but this is how i feel about it.

WHO?! When did this happen?! Please tell me you're talking about last night with KakashiS!

Kos3y

Wood
MsGigi
1. I did not kill Kos3y. 2. I quiet like him, hes very nice. 3. I did leave town, Im sorry I did not inform you.
Pm me in-game if you want the dirty details ;)

No you did not kill me AustrianOnline did. However, you seemed awfully chummy with Austrian and I remember him saying to you "should we go to Durotar now?". Also you had been talking about killing more people in Malkier....oh and you thought it rather funny when Austrian was killing us all.

MrFly007

Portal
No you did not kill me AustrianOnline did. However, you seemed awfully chummy with Austrian and I remember him saying to you "should we go to Durotar now?". Also you had been talking about killing more people in Malkier....oh and you thought it rather funny when Austrian was killing us all.
Im not going to be snotty with my own towm member. And Malkier has no allies, so why would you be worried about Durotar, they can hold there own. Also, if you we're in our chat, you would know what we were laughing at. You simply took all of these events the wrong way. Anyhow, bye, good luck with the town MsGigi and Rumblestikk it's been fun!

Viper95

Wood
well in the recent events all i have to say is we can only grow stronger from this point on...it just goes to show that everyone that has left are obviously people that didn't give a shit about our town and was only their for personal gain...those that are still here and that remain in Malkier lets recuperate from what has happened and get back to improving our town...on a side note but some what related...i hope this goes to show that my constant "bickering" about raising and improving the walls of our town were not just me QQing or whining about it ... it IS a serious ISSUE that does need to be delt with soon. i should be a bit more free this week, that being said leave me a PM if i am around for the PM i will hop on asap.

lets make this work and do it right this time so this doesn't happen again in the future.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Im not going to be snotty with my own towm member. And Malkier has no allies, so why would you be worried about Durotar, they can hold there own. Also, if you we're in our chat, you would know what we were laughing at. You simply took all of these events the wrong way. Anyhow, bye, good luck with the town MsGigi and Rumblestikk it's been fun!

:( But... But... But why? :( Who's gonna give me sexy dances and work that pole? T.T

S

Sir_Firebus

well if you need help and i'm able to be around with my busy schedual i will try my best to give you a hand Gigi just i've pretty much given up on the town mainly cuz i don't want to log on only to be greeted by firefuck standing outside my house trying to kill me through the walls of my house... that being said just PM me if you need a hand and i'll do my best to help you out with resources or with labor work. but like i said my wrk schedule is hectic and its not even dec yet. any who talk soon.

Did you seriously call me firefuck? :eek:

S

Sir_Firebus

I'm sorry 6 of you guys can't fight me, and the reason why they ignore me Rumble is because I can jump over the damn walls. lol

kongrave

Portal
I'm sorry 6 of you guys can't fight me, and the reason why they ignore me Rumble is because I can jump over the damn walls. lol
Edit button is hard. The reason behind ignoring you was so you would get bored and leave, unfortunately, the town never can completely ignore you or work to kill you/defend themselves consistently. Though I doubt you would get bored even if people holed up in their houses. Its not a good method either because having to hide in your house all the time sucks.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm home. Please bring this conversation onto Teamspeak.

Sir_Firebus - I hereby revoke your talking privileges in this thread. Your application was denied and there for you should not be posting here. Consider this a warning.

Any posts by you after this one will be reported.

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4
Dear MsGigi,

I am here to apologise for my ill mannered response on Saturday the 24th of November (AESDT). I recognise that what I said was profane and wrong, that it was inappropriate, unnecessary, and outright disrespectful. I understand that I may not be re-invited to the town once I have posted this apology none the less I want to post this apology because I recognise what I did was wrong, and want to the rectify what I have done. Thank you for taking the time to read my apology.

Sincerely inscopia.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Dear MsGigi,

I am here to apologise for my ill mannered response on Saturday the 24th of November (AESDT). I recognise that what I said was profane and wrong, that it was inappropriate, unnecessary, and outright disrespectful. I understand that I may not be re-invited to the town once I have posted this apology none the less I want to post this apology because I recognise what I did was wrong, and want to the rectify what I have done. Thank you for taking the time to read my apology.

Sincerely inscopia.

I accept your apology.

I initially told you that I wasn't going to deal with this situation until I was less "heated" about it and when I wasn't on my holiday vacation. I understand that you were frustrated at the previous situation with having a raider in the vault who was hiding in rather odd ways. I also understand you were frustrated because you were attacked and killed by said raider (as was me and Detar). However, I suggest next time you take a moment to relax and so that you do not get so upset by some 12 year old kid on a video game.

Taking your rage and frustrations out on town and council members like that is unacceptable and the fact that you had the nerve to disrespect the co-founder/SIC of the town/kingdom made me very uneasy. If someone has the "balls" to say something like that to the King/Queen of the town, who knows how they could end up treating other council members or even normal citizens in the town, and last thing me or Rumble want is a player who has a bad enough attitude to drive the town into the dirt.

When I log back in, I'll add you back to the town. However, if you're caught disrespecting myself, Rumble, or one of my "children", you'll be kicked again and it will be a permanent kick.

Welcome back to the town.

Status
Not open for further replies.