• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CITY] Ironpass [33] - Good

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
Yall take the word of the lord so seriously... sheesh. If Satan is bound so deep within your soul to come up with such outrageous stories of our peaceful preacher named Brancher turning into a wild bloodthirsty killer, all hope is lost. The entire server knows Brancher is a peaceful man, these lies being spread really turn the cogs on my skallywheeling underchoral.

jnapier73

Stone
Yall take the word of the lord so seriously... sheesh. If Satan is bound so deep within your soul to come up with such outrageous stories of our peaceful preacher named Brancher turning into a wild bloodthirsty killer, all hope is lost. The entire server knows Brancher is a peaceful man, these lies being spread really turn the cogs on my skallywheeling underchoral.
Amen, brother Vu.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6

I dont believe in god and i find this offencive, take it elsewhere

TawesomeTy

Stone
Minecraft IGN: TawesomeTy
Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT -9 or Alaska Standard.
Hours/Week you play (on average): 40-60, thats just an estimate, I don't have school for another 3 weeks.
Friends in Herocraft: Cookiestmonster, Shortyy_OD, GreenLikeTea, Hyped, Michael8543

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States): GMT -9 or Alaska Standard.
Hours/Week you play (on average): 40-60, thats just an estimate, I don't have school for another 3 weeks.
Friends in Herocraft: Cookiestmonster, Shortyy_OD, GreenLikeTea, Hyped, Michael8543
Rejected.
Re-read the first post in this thread and try sending the app to the right place.

mcempires

Legacy Supporter 2

It also would be nice if you had informed me of this.

Am I a cit of ironpass again? Cause I remember telling punisher I'd like to be. I just don't know if I am. I think falk still has mr on their cit list..

richfish57

Legacy Supporter 6
Keep the rogues mining area lit and I'd spend more time there. I got assaulted by skellies and locked inside with two creepers and a zombie.