• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CITY] Ironpass [33] - Good

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Randomly came to my head: IRON PvP town name ----> "Punisher's Grotto"? Idk, it's named after our awesome ex-mayor, and it sounds cool too. Everyone in the town will "punish" those that oppose them :D

Edit by Pun: Uhmmmmm.... no.

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
and quit posting on our city page if u want to talk about it message someone in the council or ill find out what town ur from and post useless things on your page every day such as what my favorite color is what i ate for breakfast etc.

Kite9110

Dirt
Lol, you guys sure like to argue amongst each other.
Just curious, how is a picture of some IP member raiding me any proof?
A picture can't prove anything in relation to rule #3.
And what program?
But in all honesty, I'm encouraging you to change the title to [EVIL] because it's all I'm noticing.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
And what program?
But in all honesty, I'm encouraging you to change the title to [EVIL] because it's all I'm noticing.
Its funny =D

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
And what program?

Your starting to piss me off.

GTFO.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey guys. I have never been in your township thread before, but I just noticed that you for some reason have the label "GOOD" on your town thread. That seemed to me a bit off, since I would not feel safe being close to a lot of your members. (but according to you I can?) The thing I find funny is that someone else has went here and done exactly the same thing as I was going to: ask if you really are GOOD? I didnt like the treatment he got. He just got flamed with no arguments at all. I hope you can be more mature with me.

Anyway, what I wanna know is: are you really GOOD? You know that being good requires you to be helpful to n00bs, never steal or raid and only kill people who come to your town AND is truly EVIL.

Your town seems like a cool town to come visit, but I dont feel like doing so if Im just going to get killed. So, can I trust that you wont kill an innocent smith coming to look at your town's architecture and trade in your shops?

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Greetings Diavolo.

We are working on it.
Even as we speak, we have banned people from town.

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction to reclaiming our good natured image to the rest of the server.

Drastic measures were implemented only a couple days ago, we just hope we acted on them, soon enough.

Come by for a visit anytime! YOU are most certainly welcome here.

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
i wouldnt call me telling him to contact a council member flaming him. He didnt contact anyone or tell us who was attacking him. All he did was kept posting in here like a fuckin retard. And sorry if im sounding like a dick but i hate trolls.