• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[CITY] Ironpass [33] - Good

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
Either you Lie about this or you lack the capability to keep your citizens in line.
This rule is broken daily.
Unless of course you are trying to say your at war with New Tempest by raiding us.

im confused ur not on new tempests citizen list and if its one guy thats not a raid also a name would help

R3xz

Glowstone
He's a new user and his name is New_user, and he's a new citizen of Tempest i believe ( at least that's how it is in the Tempest town topic)

If it wouldn't effect the Capitol population, I'm willing to move to Falkreth at least as my citizenship town. I'd still want my house in IP/building rights, etc.

In exchange for volunteer citizenship of Falkreth and a donation from myself of 300c.
I ask for 1 thing from the grand council.
-LWC'd Double Chest in my IP home-

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
If it wouldn't effect the Capitol population, I'm willing to move to Falkreth at least as my citizenship town. I'd still want my house in IP/building rights, etc.

In exchange for volunteer citizenship of Falkreth and a donation from myself of 300c.
I ask for 1 thing from the grand council.
-LWC'd Double Chest in my IP home-

Approved.

Approved.

Okay, go ahead and remove me from ironpass' citizenship list. When I get on later today I will donate the 300c to Falkreth's mayor, or, whoever's the head of operations :p After this it's only a matter of waiting those three days. Also, I haven't decided whether or not I want to be a permanent citizen of this town; rather, maybe a temporary fill-in citizen until there are more than enough citizens.

Also! Thank you for the quick response on IP's political update/future plans. And there are now signs in the No-PvP zone regarding the plans for upgrading, terraforming, walls, etc.; Very nice!

Okay, and lastly. I read something along the lines of Council is growing, or, there are new positions opening. Highly interested, please keep me informed on that. I would gladly do what I can to support IRON's success.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Okay, Im at work for the next 3 nights so sometime after that Id like to chat it up :)

Sorry I have been on holidays, Just got some internet access, Ill talk with you today or tommorw about it, Unless its already been dealt with

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
-snip-

Okay, and lastly. I read something along the lines of Council is growing, or, there are new positions opening. Highly interested, please keep me informed on that. I would gladly do what I can to support IRON's success.

Punisher is stepping down as Mayor in order to focus on his Moderator duties. He is still an Ironpass citizen and a member of the Grand Council.
Strongholdx will be stepping up to the Mayor role.
A new city SIC has yet to be appointed. Most likely this will be one of the existing district leaders. So there may well be a district leader or district SIC spot to be filled.
Jwplayer0 has been confirmed as the Mayor of the 'pvp town' (c'mon jw...think up a name for it :rolleyes: ) and will be appointing an SIC sometime soon. There is also likely to be 'squad-leader' positions in that town for pvp'ers (possibly a week or two away though)

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Punisher is stepping down as Mayor in order to focus on his Moderator duties. He is still an Ironpass citizen and a member of the Grand Council.
Strongholdx will be stepping up to the Mayor role.
A new city SIC has yet to be appointed. Most likely this will be one of the existing district leaders. So there may well be a district leader or district SIC spot to be filled.
Jwplayer0 has been confirmed as the Mayor of the 'pvp town' (c'mon jw...think up a name for it :rolleyes: ) and will be appointing an SIC sometime soon. There is also likely to be 'squad-leader' positions in that town for pvp'ers (possibly a week or two away though)

Looks like ruethian is out of the running...

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Ruethian doesn't want a possision like that anyways... and im just tired of MC so not playing much...

And ruethian does follow the forum...

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Ruethian vows to return with an army of airships to put down the crazed punisher...eventually

Punisher's Edit: but even an army of airships is no match for the Wraith of Punisher. Retreat! Retreat! ;p

Rue's edit: cheater. :(